Bug Extra fanart with rared archives
I'm having trouble to ge extra fanart for movies to display in the background when using Low List. I think the settings are correct and I have downloaded extra fanart which has been placed in each movies folder.

This is what i found in the xbmc.log:
12:03:27 T:2520820544 WARNING: GetDirectory: rar lib returned no files in archive smb, likely corrupt
12:03:27 T:2520820544 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting rar://smb//MY-COMPUTER/MOVIES-X264/MOVIE-FOLDER-NAME/MOVIE-FILE.NAME.rar/extrafanart/

It looks like it s searching for the fanart in the wrong directory. The correct directory is:

//MY-COMPUTER/MOVIES-X264/MOVIE-FOLDER-NAME/extrafanart/

I'm not entirely sure if this is related to the skin.

Is there any way to fix this?
uh??
I didn't even know that XBMC could read inside archives! That's good to know indeed.
But isn't there some speed or CPU issues (as XBMC must decompress the RAR)?

As for your problem sorry I can't help
I have all my movies (200+) and tv-shows in rared archives and it works really well. Don't think they are compressed, just split into rar-files.
This has been a bug I've noticed in pretty much all skins that support extrafanart. I've tried it on Night, Neon in the past (both spin-offs of original Aeon).

Extrafanart is the only reason I don't keep my media in rar format.
BN, I know your working on Nox 5 right now so prolly don't have time to look into this but just was curious if you had an opinion on this or whether this would be something that could be fixed ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra fanart with rared archives0