Android Cant' see Fanart and infos
Hi guys,
I tried to solve my issue reading threads but I couldn't find the solution, so I write here.
I am a neophyte in xbmc and MQ skins.
I installed on an android 4.2.2 mini PC device (RK3188) frodo 12.3 and the skin MQ5.
I can see my video library on remote win server and I can playback the movie.
The problem is I can't' see any fanart movies and artist description. Nothing.

When I go on select the item Movies I can see:

When I click on Movies I see:

And at list I reach the file but the only things I see is

EDIT
FIXED WRONG LINKS

I hope someone could help me.

Thanks, Luck
We can't see your screenshots.
It doesn't look like you've scrapped any movies to your library.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-01-19, 13:40)Samu-rai Wrote: It doesn't look like you've scrapped any movies to your library.

Hi Samu-rai,
I'm sorry for my ignorance. I don't know exactly how to scrap movies. At the moment I have a test library named "Cartoon":

And here the list of cartoons:

What other tasks are needed to scrap movies in xbmc + Mq5?

Thanks Luck
- Go to the library "Cartoon", and press 'C' on your keyboard to bring up the context menu.

- Go to the option "Change Content".

- Select: "FOLDER CONTAINS: Movies"

- Go to "OK".

- If it asks to scan the library for movies, do so. Otherwise, bring up the context menu again, and select "Scan for new content".
If you get stuck, look on the wiki.

Everything you need to get you started with XBMC can be found there.

This page is what you are looking for here.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-01-19, 16:53)CutSickAss Wrote: - Go to the library "Cartoon", and press 'C' on your keyboard to bring up the context menu.

- Go to the option "Change Content".

- Select: "FOLDER CONTAINS: Movies"

- Go to "OK".

- If it asks to scan the library for movies, do so. Otherwise, bring up the context menu again, and select "Scan for new content".

Thank you,
I'm beginning to understand something Wink.
Now widgets work properly.
I would like to understand if it's normal I can see only 12 widgets and I can't slide to next 12 by mouse or keyboard
To see other movies I have to click on "Movies" and slide the vertical movie list to choose the one I want.

Thanks Luck.
Those are all normal. You can enable more viewtypes by pressing LEFT to access the top menu, then UP twice. Choose the ones you wish, and switch between them with LEFT/RIGHT.
(2014-01-19, 20:49)CutSickAss Wrote: Those are all normal. You can enable more viewtypes by pressing LEFT to access the top menu, then UP twice. Choose the ones you wish, and switch between them with LEFT/RIGHT.

Thanks! Now it's all right.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant' see Fanart and infos0