Trouble playing a couple of episodes in a season
I am having a strange problem that maybe someone has run across before. I am watching the "To Love-Ru" Anime series and I am having trouble with 2 episodes in season 2. I have tried using the 1080, 720 and 540 (I think, lowest resolution available) resolution files.

The strange thing is all of these different files break up as the video starts and within 30 seconds the video is locked up, in exactly the same way and at exactly the same time.

I tried these files in VLC and they work perfectly, they just don't work in the default XBMC video player.

I should mention that the 2 files are Season 2, episode 5 and 6. All the others in that season work fine in XBMC.

I tried changing the default video player to VLC, but have not had success getting the playercorefactory file to work.
Do you know which fansub group the files come from? If so, I can test on my side.
Thanks.

I got them from BakaBT: http://bakabt.me/index.php

Season 2 is named: "Motto To Love-Ru: Trouble"

The lower resolution files are from [Doki-Chihiro], those are the resolutions I prefer to use.

The highest resolution files are from [Zurako].

Like I said in the previous post, it is only episode 5 and 6 that are not working properly. All the others work without any trouble. I am using the lowest resolution right now, mostly to save space. I usually use the 720p for the majority of my files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble playing a couple of episodes in a season0