Solved XBMC 12.3 All video playback freezes but audio plays fine [SOLVED]
Vertical shift setting is in OSD, so you need to start a video and bring the OSD up...

You need to be exploring the xbmc settings pages and wiki, and make yourself familiar with XBMC.

Some video or playback settings are only available via Video_playback (wiki) while others only available Settings/Videos (wiki) or Settings/System (wiki)

Your current xbmc build will have more settings and be differently organised because its a Gotham build and the Docs are for the previous version. But as guidance will do, which shouldn't substitute you getting yourself familiarised with them.
(2014-01-22, 15:21)uNiversal Wrote: Vertical shift setting is in OSD, so you need to start a video and bring the OSD up...

You need to be exploring the xbmc settings pages and wiki, and make yourself familiar with XBMC.

Some video or playback settings are only available via Video_playback (wiki) while others only available Settings/Videos (wiki) or Settings/System (wiki)

Your current xbmc build will have more settings and be differently organised because its a Gotham build and the Docs are for the previous version. But as guidance will do, which shouldn't substitute you getting yourself familiarised with them.

i didnt write that very well, it should have been. Vertical shift is something i have wanted since i got a projector a few months ago and xbmc does it nicely!

I know where the vertical shift setting is, i just worded my post badly.

again, thanks for all your help.

all working well again
Yes Wink I missed the point entirely then ah!

By the way when you mark thread as solved its best using the drop down on the left of the subject line... Wink But it will do Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 12.3 All video playback freezes but audio plays fine [SOLVED]1