Win Launching a Live TV Session with a remote
Hi,
I would like to globally map remote's numeric buttons to start watching corresponding live tv channel. How can I do it?
(2014-05-03, 14:25)bam80 Wrote: Hi,
I would like to globally map remote's numeric buttons to start watching corresponding live tv channel. How can I do it?

If you take a look at post #4 you can send a JSON command to XBMC with the desired channel number you want to tune too. I currently do something similar with EventGhost and the XBMC2 plugin where if I press the Live TV button on my remote when no media is playing EventGhost will send a command to XBMC to start live tv with the last played channel. I'm not home but off the top of my head I use the JSON command Input.ExecuteAction with the parameter of playpvrtv
Thank you. Can I map a key somehow to send json-rpc request without using eventghost?
Last time I checked you couldn't send a Json request from a keymap.XML file, you need to use a external program.
(2014-04-16, 14:49)Talguy Wrote: yup the option start playback of livetv on the last channel only works when you're starting up XBMC as a whole
Well, it's in the past nowSmile Since XBMC Gotham, scripting to launch Live TV after suspend is not needed any more! (works at least for OpenELEC 4.0)
Congrats! Rofl

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Launching a Live TV Session with a remote0