Help with missing Artwork/logos
Hello all,

I recently removed all the wizards from my XBMC and wanted to start fresh/build from scratch. I have decided to go with Aeon Nox but im currently having a small problem. I have been searching high and low for adding artwork, logos, clear art etc but really havent found a dummies version. I have read throught the wiki for artwork but havent been able to add any. I recently added the new Mashup and the logos in the addon dont show up. I open the featured movies, select get art work with an error (0 downloaded). Im not looking for a hand out but if someone can just guid me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it. Ive also enabled movie information addons set for THEMOVIEDB as the download location with no luck. I also have the Artwork Downloader enabled. What am i doing wrong? Also, no pictures for the video addons dont show up either.
Sounds like you haven't scanned the videos into your database. TMDB must be set at your source settings, not in the scrapper addon. Then update your movies. Then add artwork.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Figured out the artwork. Thanks for your help.
Sorry. Not familiar with Mashup. Perhaps you might want to find their support thread for those questions.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
How do I get the artwork for the third party vidoe addons?
(2014-01-22, 05:41)S281346 Wrote: Figured out the artwork. Thanks for your help. How do I get the pictures for the tabs within Mashup n(ew releases, most voted, watch history etc)?

No piracy support. Read the rules.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Sorry. I noticed that in another forum and will delete my comment.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with missing Artwork/logos0