Req Selecting Multiple Folders to add as Sources
As far as I know this is not implemented but just to speed things up a little for people that have many sources and all different kind of sources as well, a way when adding sources to where we can select multiple folder at once to add instead of just one at a time. a good way to do this is to maybe with some sort of a check box selection. I know that I have many sources for 1 "add source" and when I'm trying to pick and choose what to add in that "add source" its a little bit of a hassle. Even if I make each folder its own "add source" that's still a hassle in a half. Being able to select multiple folders with a check box or the like there of would speed things up tremendously.
If I've understood what you want correctly, then this is possible already, see Adding_video_sources#Making_one_source_for_multiple_locations (wiki)
No, he's after something more like DialogSelect.xml's browse functionality where you can select multiple values before confirming your selection (used when managing movie sets, or editing smart playlist rules).
Yes sialivi is correct having the "add sources" source selection like you have it for managing movie sets, ect.. Would be more helpful for people that have sources in multiple locations on 1 HDD. Now granted selecting multiple sources on multiple HDDs that way would be impossible or actually more impractical so let's just keep it to 1 HDD at a time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Selecting Multiple Folders to add as Sources0