Seasons Not Marking as watched
I am having a time trying to figure this out. I am pretty sure this worked before a recent upgrade but after upgrading to Apple TV 5.3 (IOS 6.1.4) for some reason my TV series the season folders no longer get marked as watched. The episodes inside the folders work fine and get marked correctly but the folders themselves do not. I also cannot seem to get the Fan Art working for the folder itself so that it will show the cover for Season 1 etc etc etc.

Anyone have any ideas here of what I could be missing. Any logs that I can post to help look into this?

Thanks
debug log (wiki)
Tried to perform a "mark as watched" on a season folder at 8:21PM EST see linked debug log

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=114603
Hmm, not sure. XBMC seems to think all is okay with your database. Come to think of it, I think I've seen this myself in my own library. I'll ask around about it.
Also just noticed that when I do a "update library" now it seems to rescan everything including items it had scanned before and didn't add because it couldn't recognize it or I had the name wrong or something. I seem to remember this was not the case before it would scan those and not try and rescan them until it was rebooted or something of that nature.

Is it possible I could have messed up something with the files that live on the ATV that reference or look to the database or is there such a thing when using a centralized location? Is there a way to reset it completely and rediscover. When I did the upgrade from 4.4.4 ( I think thats what it was on) to the current version I did a full factory reset and re-jailbreak to the current version so I would have thought that would have cleaned out any residual files.
I hade some issues with this aswell. The problem was that i had started watching a file that was out of sync. Stopped, and downloaded a proper. After watching the proper, the show would no longer be marked as watched.
To fix this I opened up the show info page and ran a refresh. That fixed all my problems Wink

My guess is that the out of sync file was still in the library tagged as started on but not watched. Had I skipped through the file instead of just stopping this would probably not happen Wink
So I got out one of my apple tv's I had left on 4.4.4. It is/was running 12.2 and it does not have the season folder problem. It does show the season folders marked as watched. It also has a listing for all seasons in the folder menu which also does not appear to be in this new load. I was running 12.3 but I am currently in the process of downgrading back to 12.2 to see if this resolves this issue and some other issues I have been running into (frequent crashes, ff/rew lagging etc)

So far I have one AppleTV downgraded and it does not appear to have solved the problem but I am doing my second one just in case. This is really rather annoying but may appear to be an issue with 12..2/12.3 and IOS 5.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seasons Not Marking as watched0