Mirrors Down?
Can anyone confirm that xbmc mirrors are playing up ATM? I can not access any addon through XBMC , I have tried a force refresh but when I try to find an addon I get a pop up saying cannot find server.
They work for me.
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/mirmon.html

I presume that applies.
I'm no sure what the issue is ....I tried to download the latest nightly as well and it seems I cannot connect to the default mirror for my location which is overthewire.com.au. if I use another mirror I can download fine..... is there a way to chose which mirror xbmc uses to download addons?
Without using some proxy no... It uses geobloody location.
You can edit .....\addons\repository.xbmc.org\addon.xml and change mirrors.xbmc.org to a specific mirror bypassing the mirror server
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
Ill give that a shot. ... Cheers
(2014-01-23, 16:26)Dilligaf Wrote: You can edit .....\addons\repository.xbmc.org\addon.xml and change mirrors.xbmc.org to a specific mirror bypassing the mirror server
That worked perfectly thanks
I spoke to soon....now I get a list ...but then still won't download/update...no errors pop up tho
Debug log (wiki) when this happens would be nice.
Would you rather one with the addon.xml pointing to mirrors.xbmc.org or the one I modified to point to a specific mirror?
Both? Is not for my benefit as there's nothing that I can do, except advise forcing refresh on the one with modified specific mirror.
But if there is an issue the logs will be up and whoever looks at those from the team can investigate why mirrors arent working or if there's some issue with your setup.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mirrors Down?0