• 17(current)
Mod reFocus light for Raspberry Pi (Helix-update)
(2014-01-23, 19:21)freem@n Wrote: @postdeath: thanks for your kind words Smile did you enable home screen widgets from the developer options located inside the Skin Settings?
LOL! Nevermind, I'm an idiot and weather works now, not the fanart but the widget is better than a black space
Hello,

I trying to display element now playing on the main screen, but this option is unavailable on the main screen config. How can i do it?

edit: Ok, I got it.Disabling the widgets on main screen.
What's about Kodi 15.x (Isengard)?

Is this Skin working on Isengard? I haven't test it at the moment, but maybe I will do it on next weekend.

My Hardware is a Raspberry Pi 2 with OpenELEC 5.0.8.
im having trouble with the background i want to use pictures from my art folder on a usb hdd, my music folder is set up as a favourite so i go straight into my music folder on my hdd,

so ive gone into system/settings/skin/homscreen/customize backgrounds
unfortunately theres no global selection to do this so ive just set everything to 'Set Background Folder and ive set it to the location of my art folder which is /Pi HDD/Media/art/

when i do this my home screen shows the art but when i click on music and i go into my music folder the default blue background comes up
can someone please tell me where or how i can get to my music playlists? i cant find them to play but they are in the kodi userdata playlist folder
(2014-01-31, 15:15)freem@n Wrote: ...
Hi like the skin for the Pi any update as to the live tv working? it works to a degree in that you can play but no channels/epg.
If you go to PLAYING tv is there but if you click on live tv just a blank screen.
Thanks
Just another request on this one. This skin is FANTASTIC but I was wondering if it's possible to include the following:

*A 'view trailer' option for movies

*'Mark as watched' flags for all view types - I've noticed that if you select 'fanart' as the option, unwatched media has a green dot thing in the bottom right-hand corner. However, there is no flag/overlay for the other view options. Would it be possible to include this in a future release please?

Again, this skin is great and has rapidly become my favourite, genuinely can't remember the last time I saw a skin that looked this good, was so responsive and so easy to customise the home screen.
The skin is very beautiful ... Too bad for Live TV.
I wait for an update.
Hello freem@n,

I can't tell you enough how much I love this skin. I have made some minor changes to meet my needs, but all in all it is honestly the most clean and simple interface Kodi offers in my opinion. I was wondering if you might help me with another MOD. In several skins, the movie/TV logo is utilized and I really like that. The pause dialog in Refocus Light uses it and that is a big bonus. I was wondering if it were possible to include that in a View screen. If you look at the screenshot, I was wanting to replace the movie/tv title with an HDClearLogo. Is that possible to edit in the XML file? Thanks in advance if you provide any help with this.

Regards,

rtate78

• 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus light for Raspberry Pi (Helix-update)8