A Couple of Questions
Is there native support of Movie Extras yet? I googled around but most google results were summer last year and one said it was possible without addons but it was very complicated.

Is there a way to separate HD vs non HD seasons of TV Shows?
I have both HD and non HD (for streaming purposes) of TV shows and would like it to show up as:
Season 1
Season 1 HD

Is there a way to do this?

Finally, is there a way to change how XBMC works on tablets, or I guess this might be a request? Right now, if you put your finger on something it auto selects/plays it. Your finger is a mouse. This is good for PC. But on tablets, if I accidentally put my finger on something and dont scroll up/down hard enough, I can end up playing it. Also, sometimes I want to scroll onto something so I can see more info about it, so I end up scrolling up and down until I land on it.

To avoid inadvertant button pushes on tablets, I think the first "tap" should select the item and the second "tap" should then play/action. Similar to a PC. I think this would make the tablet experience more enjoyable and less "omg omg omg don't click something or else I will have to wait for XBMC to play it!!!!!"
1) No
2) You can use smart playlists (wiki) and custom Home items (needs skin that supports modifying home items)
3) Not really - this would require redesigning the UI . Have you tried the touch-skin 'Touched' ? It is probably the best we have at the moment.
I'll try it. I currently use Ace and I think it's by far the best skin I've ever used. I'll download that one and try it when I finish my yogurt.

As for 2)
I know what you mean but I don't think that's what I'm asking. I won't want to separate it at the Home level.
Like this is what I mean:
Home
--TV Show
----Season 1
----Season 1 HD
--TV Show 2
----Season 1
----Season 2
----Season 2 HD

I was hoping that there would be a way to separate HD episodes from non HD episodes once youc lick on a TVshow.
If not I guess it's a feature request and a simple one really(Or I think it is what do I know about coding lol. Not much!). I think it is simple at least but when I think about it, XBMC doesn't require you to put each episode in separate season folders. I know that much since some of my TV show's are still a mess and they read correctly on XBMC. Wish it was a feature though.
Maybe it could sort based on resolution though. Below 720p would show in a Season ## folder and above 720p would show in a "Season ## HD" folder. Right now though, I just have two of every episode under each season.

I'll try Touched though and get back to you!

Edit: Touched or re-Touched? Which one?
As regards how XBMC works on touchscreens, I made the same feature request a few months ago (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=175891). Yes, it will likely require some refactoring of the XBMC code, but I maintain it's whats needed for the software to useful on the current and next generation of touch and hybrid devices.

It's something I'd look into myself, but frankly my time is too limited at the moment to work out where in the multitude of code XBMC it would need to be extended, let alone the writing necessary code. I maintain hope an XBMC developer on a touchscreen device will agree with us, and begin making XBMC a first-class touchscreen software product.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Couple of Questions0