Mark all movies as watched
timdog82001 Wrote:http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5398

On a related issue, we could of course use nfo files to save the watched status. The problem with this is that every time you watch another movie in your library, you have to personally go in and edit the nfo file to change it to watched, not exactly optimum. How realistic would a request to allow xbmc to write to nfo files to change watched status when using the context menu "Mark movie as watched/unwatched" function be? Even worth requesting? If support were added for this, it would possibly be a more reasonable alternative to the aforementioned context menu/set content options, especially now that the mixed url + content nfo's are possible in the newest svn.

Great job

Thank you Big Grin
added to svn, http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/16445

Should be a new option in the context menu. Thanks to Spiff Smile
timdog82001 Wrote:[url] How realistic would a request to allow xbmc to write to nfo files to change watched status when using the context menu "Mark movie as watched/unwatched" function be? Even worth requesting? If support were added for this, it would possibly be a more reasonable alternative to the aforementioned context menu/set content options, especially now that the mixed url + content nfo's are possible in the newest svn.

I dont think allowing XBMC to write or edit nfo files is ideal. Case in point, all my nfo files are kept on a fileserver where the media is served from to 4 different machines running xbmc throughout the house with different people watching different ones.
well, I'm picturing a setting, maybe even an advancedsetting, not a default. Your case certainly isn't the most common situation, most people have one database per box.
Where is this data stored? I'm looking at the MyVideos34.db file but can't find any table/column where this should be defined.

I remember it being stored in the table "movie" under col c10, but it's all set to "true" at the moment.

It should be somewhere :confused2:

Edit: It still is in this table, you can open the file in SQLiteSpy and use this command:

UPDATE "movie" SET "c10"="1";

Upload it back to your xbox again and all movies should be marked as watched now. You can adjust the SQL statement to mark the movies you want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mark all movies as watched0