Where can i post about TLBB?
Hi!

Where can i ask questions about my TLBB (The Little Black Box) XBMC general supportquestions?

ToddeSwe
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Here?
Depending on what you want to know you might be better off posting in their forums at http://www.tlbbforum.com
Ok, i have a small question regarding subtitles and what the small subtitle menu is accessable. When pressing the subtitle icon my xbmc goes directly to the download windows. Before i had a small menu where i could activate or download from. I think it's a settings problem and i've tried figuring it out but i can't. My real problem is that i can't get downloaded subs to work, just subs that i have downloaded myself is working not the one downloaded by xbmc system.
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Problem solved!

Changed the download path of the subs from same as movie to custom at the root. Now it works!
The most likely reason for the above is that you had no write access at the movie location.
(2014-01-27, 17:56)Kib Wrote: The most likely reason for the above is that you had no write access at the movie location.

Yes I do I always share with all permissions. But it's a lan disc. Maybe it took to long...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where can i post about TLBB?0