Android Message
Hi there..i was wondering if anyone could help me..i was in Offside stream and trying things like Boxnation and At the races but i am getting the message..ErrorConfusedcript plugin:video.offside but dont know what that means of if there is anything i need to do to get it to work...Thanks in advance...Lorraine.xxx
Hi Lorraine

That means the add-on isn't working for one reason or another.

It could be lots of things, including putting the wrong account details in.

How long have you been a member? If its since the begining of the year then you need to use the streamtvbox add-on instead.

Anyway, neither of those add-on are supported here.

Google 'xunity' to find the forum that does.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thank you very much for ur help...i havent put any details into anything...i have an imx6 box..do i need to register with something maybe for this to start working...sorry but i havent got a clue..just got the box and set it up but it never asked me for any details...Thanks again..Lorraine..x
Yes. Offside streams is a subscription service. But you can't join any more.

The new site is called streamtvbox and is more expensive.

P.S It sounds like you've bought a so called 'fully loaded' android box off eBay.

If so I'd recommend you put most of your questions to the person you bought it off (after alll you gave them cash, the least they can do is help you), and if you have no joy there Google is your friend in most instances.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Ok...thats brilliant...thanks for ur help...Lorraine..xxx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Message0