Home Shelf > Recently Added Movies
Love the skin for its clean look and speed. One thing I can't figure out, and I hope someone can help, is when I am on the Movies main screen and go to the Recently Added home shelf there does not seem to be a way to bring up the info for a movie. When I click a movie it just starts to play. If I try and bring up the context menu I get the Shutdown/Reboot menu. I am running Crystalbuntu on an ATV1. Setting > Videos > File Lists > Default Select Action is set to Show Information and this works when I am in the list of movies itself (and TV Shows), but I cannot get this working for home shelf Recently Added movies. Is this just the way the skin in designed or am I missing a setting? Any help is appreciated.
(2014-01-25, 19:12)humberman Wrote: Love the skin for its clean look and speed. One thing I can't figure out, and I hope someone can help, is when I am on the Movies main screen and go to the Recently Added home shelf there does not seem to be a way to bring up the info for a movie. When I click a movie it just starts to play. If I try and bring up the context menu I get the Shutdown/Reboot menu. I am running Crystalbuntu on an ATV1. Setting > Videos > File Lists > Default Select Action is set to Show Information and this works when I am in the list of movies itself (and TV Shows), but I cannot get this working for home shelf Recently Added movies. Is this just the way the skin in designed or am I missing a setting? Any help is appreciated.

Not implemented yet.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

All worked for the last year great, thank you for the skin.

I have a different issue: For some reason, my movies section now only shows ON DECK and the recently added items won't show up on the shelf. This happens only for the movies section, my other sections (tv shows, etc) all show both RECENTLY ADDED and ON DECK. Any ideas on how to fix?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Shelf > Recently Added Movies0