Win XBMC WONT START NEED HELP ASAP
Hi, i was using xbmc earlier today, my computer had to restart and when i tryed opening it again and it kept giving me an error like ERROR: Unable to create application. Exiting. i have read some other threads and some users say deleting the xbmc.Log will resolve the issue, my problem is i have no clue as to where the log is, if anyone can give me a in FULL detail how to fix this problem it would really help thank you.
wiki.xbmc.org
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-01-26, 00:15)nickr Wrote: wiki.xbmc.org

I'm sorry I don't see how that is gonna solve my problem
I thought you wanted to know where your log was situated.

I'll be more specific then shall I? debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes im not a tech guy i have no idea where to look, or what they are saying if you know how to delete the log file to make the application bootable again please list a step by step. Thank you
Why don't you try to restart your computer , that happens to me a few times a weeks ago even uninstall and reinstall help me until I restart my computer
(2014-01-26, 10:58)warlion Wrote: Why don't you try to Huhrestart your computer , that happens to me a few times a weeks ago even uninstall and reinstall help me until I restart my computer

Ive done that still wont boot, it was working fine then all of a sudden it crashrs and wont boot again
if you need admin rights to delete the file you may need to do something like this
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1429029
(2014-01-26, 00:13)dyert001 Wrote: Hi, i was using xbmc earlier today, my computer had to restart and when i tryed opening it again and it kept giving me an error like ERROR: Unable to create application. Exiting. i have read some other threads and some users say deleting the xbmc.Log will resolve the issue, my problem is i have no clue as to where the log is, if anyone can give me a in FULL detail how to fix this problem it would really help thank you.

Try this
1. On Windows 7 and newer go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\XBMC" and backup the userdata folder.
2. Uninstall XBMC, select Yes, also delete the profile folder
3. Reinstall XBMC and without changing anything, try starting it see if that works...
4. Did it work? quit XBMC then backup the new userdata folder "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\XBMC"
5. Replace userdata folder in "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\XBMC" with the first backup (the old one)
6. Try starting XBMC now, if it works, good, if not, let me know, we try something else
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC WONT START NEED HELP ASAP0