Remote doesn't work in XBMC Addons
Hi, I'm new here and looking for help. I have the RK3188 Quadcore Android box. The main 'ok' button on the remote that comes with the RK3188 doesn't fully work. It will let me select 'ok' to get into the xbmc but then once in it’s not responsive when I try to select 'ok' to get into the addons. When pressing the directional buttons (up, down, left, right) the arrow doesn't move much at all. I have to keep pressing it alot to get it to where I want it to be which is very annoying. I know I can use the i8 wireless keyboard but I would prefer just to use the small remote.

My friends box works fine where he doesn't need to use the mouse button at all. He can just select the addon he wants and press ok. My remote won't let me do that, I have to keep pressing the buttons forever when in mouse mode. It's really frustrating. Is the box configured wrong? Or it must be the remote.

What would cause my remote not to work? I really would appreciate your response to rectify this as it’s very frustrating as it is now.

Thanks.
Me again, just reread my post above. I think I need to be a bit clearer. It's when in mouse mode on the control where I have to keep pressing the directional buttons loads of times for it move. I really don't want to use the mouse mode at all, so I'm wanting to be able to just press ok and for it to then go into the selected addon.

Please help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote doesn't work in XBMC Addons0