HDMI Audio Fix?
I stumbled upon this project after a frustrating week of fooling with puppy arcade and running into all kinds of hardware/driver problems. I really have no desire to dive into a linux rabbithole as I am not much of a linux guru. So this project really excites me, and I just want to say I really appreciate the people who devote their time to these projects for free.

After looking around here a bit and trying out the sept build, I have a couple questions:

1.) Is development still active? Is there a alpha/beta/release on the horizon anywhere? It seems to be fairly quiet around here and the latest builds (Test Builds post) are almost 6 months old now.
2.) HDMI audio doesn't seem to work in the current test build from Sept. Is there a more a recent build available somewhere? Specifically I am looking for a generic x86_64 OpenELEC build. I have the system setup for multi-boot, running a nightly of OpenELEC Gotham and the HDMI audio works fine in that so it's definitely not my hardware.

Thanks in advance!
Just found this: http://xbmcnightlybuilds.com/openelec-re...-download/

But all the download links are broken, does anyone have a working link to this or latest build?

Thanks!

Edit: this link seems to work for anyone that cares: http://cdn2.us.serverst.at/xbmcnightlybu....0.tar.bz2
Hi!

(2014-01-26, 00:59)RabidSmurf Wrote: 2.) HDMI audio doesn't seem to work...
HDMI + retroplayer is working for me (xbmc build from git retroplayer-pr branch) so maybe it is your setup. (Linux + open source ati drivers + pulseaudio)
Yeah, I am pretty sure it's because the version of OpenELEC in this build is several versions old and just doesn't have the driver support for my hardware which is pretty new (AMD APU). Likely doesn't have anything to do with retroplayer.

Guess I'll just wait and hope a newer build becomes available.
I'm working on updating the code to the latest Gotham and OpenELEC sources. Hang tight!
(2014-01-28, 20:35)garbear Wrote: I'm working on updating the code to the latest Gotham and OpenELEC sources. Hang tight!

Awesome news.
(2014-01-28, 20:35)garbear Wrote: I'm working on updating the code to the latest Gotham and OpenELEC sources. Hang tight!
Big GrinBig Grin
retroplayer has been updated to xbmc gotham alpha 12. you can find the download links in the test builds thread

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDMI Audio Fix?0