[RELEASE] Blip.tv
Hi,
this is a new Blip.tv addon.

Install from my testing-repo.
Any feedback is welcome...

Have fun! Smile
Hi AddonScriptor! Awesome! Big Grin Thanks a lot. Was hoping for a new blip addon last months.
Just too much cool content available there. Thanks again!
also thx again from me Smile
Having a bit of an issue, that I hope someone using this beta blip.tv plugin, can help me with.

I've added the repo, from the zip file downloaded from the link in the first post, but when I then try to add an add-on from it, the add-on list for that repo is empty. Am I missing something? or installing it wrong?

Really missing my redlettermedia videos since the old blip.tv plugin went kaput. Smile
Force refresh the repo from the menu fixes it. Hopefully there is a fix in the works for that issue as it happens a lot and that question gets asked almost everyday
thanks for that, worked great.

I'd been using 'refresh add-on repos' from the Aeon Nox side menu thing, but I guess that doesn't work, or at least not in the way I thought it would.
Yay, I can watch my Blip shows on the HTPC again. Thanks!

I had to do the force refresh thing to get the repo to populate too, FYI.
First of all: Thanks for bringing back blip.tv to XBMC!

It's working fine so far, the only thing I'm missing is the download-feature. Downloading videos from YouTube and blip.tv to watch it later - without running into bandwith problems, videos stopping for buffering while playing back etc. - is one of THE features of XBMC / these two plugins to me.

Any chance of getting a download-feature like the old blip.tv-plugin had?
Most of the older videos (from channels like Nostalgia Critic, Cinema Snob, Film Brain) won't play at all, both with this addon and the ThatGuyWithTheGlasses addon.
*bump*
(2014-08-24, 20:13)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Most of the older videos (from channels like Nostalgia Critic, Cinema Snob, Film Brain) won't play at all, both with this addon and the ThatGuyWithTheGlasses addon.
Fixed playback for older episodes via the TGWTG addon. But I couldn't find any non working video via the blip.tv addon.
Could you post an example?
Sorry, overlooked the recent post.
Here are 2 examples:

Episodes/Search: "kombat"
Search result
"Nostalgia Critic - Street Fighter + Mortal Kombat Review" (2 videos)

Part 1 will play, part 2 won't.
Same behaviour with tgwtg addon (logical, because it uses Blip).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episodes/Search: "cruise control"
Search result
"MikeJTV - SS: Speed 2 Cruise Control Review"

Clicking play results in the following:
"BlipTV opening stream"
"BlipTV: Video has not been converted yet. Playing source file"
"Playback failed"

(Other videos which have the "not converted" message will play)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also:
Would it be possible to implement a "Go to page" or sth similar above the "Next page" button?
It would make navigating a show with lots of uploded videos much easier.
Is it possible this Bliptv addon will be added to the official repo given that the current one does not appear to work?
Thank you, AddonScriptorDE, for this wonderful blip.tv plug-in.

Unfortunately, Blip.tv will shutdown next week.

If you have the time, can you help us again by directing your attention to Channelawesome.com? The currently available plug-in works, but only plays some of the channels.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Blip.tv2