[RELEASE] ulive.com
I saw your Add on that other people were talking about that is ULIVE which plays HGTV and DIY and FOOD Network... and the like... and this is the thing that I NEED to make my XBMC/KODI a viable source of entertainment for my wife... aka... WAF... ha....

I tried unzipping your test repository that the forum points to: https://code.google.com/p/addonscriptord...ip&can=2&q=

i downloaded the zip file, and put it on my external storage and tried to unzip it from within KODI but it said that it is not formatted correctly.

I was wondering if the issue was that I am using the KODI helix 4.0 Alpha 2 version? And the repository has not been updated yet. Do you plan on making it usable for the new KODI builds? ... or am i just doing something wrong...

It would be amazing...

Amazon Fire TV, KODI Helix 4.0 Alpha 2, Amber Skin
Update... I have upgraded to the Kodi Helix Alpha 3 with the same result... but also I was setting up a buddys fire tv for him and installed 13.2 gotham and your repository/ulive addon worked perfectly....

So i assume it is the major change to Kodi that is making it incompatible... Are there any plans on making it compatible? The add on is amazing and Id love to use it... I would downgrade but it wont let me doing the -r command to keep all settings and it gives me a strange error message so i figured I would wait for this to be updated instead...

Any plans for that?
Is the plugin down ... it hangs at buffering and then quits ... terribly miss the addon content ...

Thanks!

Bob
No trouble here. On 14.0. Works wonderfully for my wife...
Hello, I love to see travel channel and food network, but when I open Ulive everything shows but whe I want to play it , says cannot play in my area?can any one tell me how to work it out in ontario Canada?
(2014-01-26, 03:52)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Hi,
this is an addon for ulive.com
Watch full episodes and clips from Food Network, Cooking Channel, HGTV, Travel Channel, and DIY.

Install from my testing-repo.
Any feedback is welcome...

Have fun! Smile

Says cannot play in my area, in ontario Canada
Any advice on how to make it play in Ontario?
Is there anyway to bring the quality down to 720p from 1080p?
(2015-03-19, 06:40)Luvcooking Wrote: Any advice on how to make it play in Ontario?

Hola. Open xbmc with it and watch ulive
I haven't tried much in ulive, but so far so good. My wife is happy.....
Any way to add Bobby Flay's BBQ addiction? Its the only missing show in the puzzle I need to convince the boss to cut cable, the shows under genesis have multiple broken links so its a no go.
I love this! Thank you!

Question, though: why don't all the shows on ulive.com show up? I'm looking for Cutthroat Kitchen
(2015-06-04, 21:04)bluefuel318 Wrote: I love this! Thank you!

Question, though: why don't all the shows on ulive.com show up? I'm looking for Cutthroat Kitchen

I installed this looking for the same thing! what happened to Cutthroat Kitchen? It isn't on the Food Network addon anymore, so I installed this one after seeing it on the ulive.com website, but it doesn't seem to find the show in the addon.. Thanks to the developer for all the effort to this point, but I'd love if it had Cutthroat Kitchen in this addon as well Smile
How do you add this directly to the fire stick?
Keep getting script errors, is there any way you can take a look at it, also seems like the website structure has changed, there is no more /video any more?
http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ulive.com%2Fvideo%2Fplease-try-this-at-home&mode=playVideo
Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ulive.com3