Req Share to Facebook addon.
Hi

Is there a share to Facebook addon when you want to tell your friends what movie you're watching?
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
I'm not sure there is a direct Facebook plugin, but this add-on allows some of the features you may want.

-Share what you're watching (in real time) and rating to facebook and twitter

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=138745.
Thanks, have spent some time trying to configure it and i have managed to place the test movie on the homepage.
Insane hard to set this up! Sad But maybe some time i will understand how to. Smile

ToddeSwe
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Progress Smile

But i must say it was the worst service i've ever tried. It fails over and over again. Smile Hope it's temporary!
Leave comments, make noise, complain, say something in the 3rd party forum.... if no one mentions anything, the developer thinks everything is just fine or no one cares.
It seemed to be just temporary. Have not had this problem since the i posted here.

Thanks for the tip.
I am trying to Sign in to Facebook on the application in XBMC in my TV Box. On my computer it says "Authorisation complete; Click Ok on XBMC dialog" After doing that on the box it says "Failed to get new token" and clicking Ok it takes to XBMC home page. Can somebody take me through step by step to successfully log in to Facebook on XBMC TV Box

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Share to Facebook addon.0