Genre edit/delete
Sad 
Is there a way to remove Genres from the selection list? I disabled languages and/or deleted. They still stay. If I add a custom, it can never be deleted.

Ideas?
I think I had some issues a long time ago with the genre editor.
At the end, I resorted modifying the genres.xml file directly as I found it much quicker to remove all unneeded languages and genres.

The only problem is that sometimes the scrapper fetchs a genre that you no longer use, (e.g. Sci-Fi versus Science Fiction) so don't forget to quickly check what the scapper fetched.

HB.

PS:
By the way, when you update EMM, keep a copy of this xml before you apply the update, else you will loose it.
(2014-01-27, 18:10)hatbrox Wrote: I think I had some issues a long time ago with the genre editor.
At the end, I resorted modifying the genres.xml file directly as I found it much quicker to remove all unneeded languages and genres.

The only problem is that sometimes the scrapper fetchs a genre that you no longer use, (e.g. Sci-Fi versus Science Fiction) so don't forget to quickly check what the scapper fetched.

HB.

PS:
By the way, when you update EMM, keep a copy of this xml before you apply the update, else you will loose it.

BETA 1.4 and upcoming 1.4 will have this setting stored in central "setting folder" to avoid accidently overwriting config files/databases during update procedure Smile
Nice. I hate redoing all my settings with updates.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Genre edit/delete0