Not sure which system I have
I want to apologize before I even say or ask anything on this forum because I'm not computer or any kind of technology savvy. I need to download hub wizard. But I am not sure what system to pick. Android, linux, or ubuntoHuh. I don't know what not open let means and I'm afraid to ask because it's so welcoming in here. I have donated and never thought to ask for help till now and I'm worried about being banned or to be made stupid for not knowing what's common sense to most of you. So before I ask let me just get this out of the way. I am stupid and you are all smarter than me. I have an me 4.2.2 android tv box. But I think it's running a Linux based system and was wondering if anyone could be kind enough and lower themselves to answer me back to let me know which one to pick when downloading? Also in the tweaks section, which one do I pick to flash my system? Thank you in advance for helping this peasant and stupid man. Please don't ban me for not knowing which forum to pick and if my ? Wasn't presented correctly. It took me 45 minutes of reading far to try to avoid even asking the people who I donate to and promote non stop. I had no clue about how it was in this forum prior to today or my donations. I really am stupid once again.

I'm sorry, it should be mx 4.2.2 android tv box and not openlec?
Hi,

Don't be afraid to ask questions. A lot of not tech savvy people run xbmc. And no that does not mean you are stupid by any means. Just means you have smarts in a different subject that probably none of us have.

XBMC is made up of the main program ( XBMC ) and addons. Addons can be made by anyone, you'll find some here and many other sites around the net. The XBMC Hub Wizard is part of a different site called XBMC Hub which manages a collection of their own addons. You can find information on how to install it here:

http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2013/12/15/h...from-xbmc/

There is no need to flash firmware to your system to run addons, unless the addons require a newer version of XBMC. Just find a forum for the addon ask there. Some one who uses that addon or the addon developer should help you out.

If you run in to any problems they also have their own forums to help users.
Actually this is for both of you @#$#hub is not support here , I recommend if you planning to keep using it or even mentioned do it in his own forum
Be careful what you install on you xbmc

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...HUB_Wizard
Thank you as well fairylion, there's what I was expecting. So someone isn't even aloud to inform me that I wasn't using something that wasn't xbmc, even though it says xbmc in front of it and in black and white I apologized, and even explained that xbmc.org is who I'm loyal to and before I did anything. Like down loading it jerk. I came here to ask. I didn't even know about that hub thing till 4am. I got something else for you, but this ain't the place for it. Talk to u sooner than u would ever imagine. I humble myself to ask a human ? To people I give money to monthly, not just once and I'm out and u want to be a cigarette about it. Oh I'm sorry I meant fag. That is what a cigarette is called over here, I thought. Thank u for proving my point.
warlion really didn't need to give a warning since you were just asking what it was all about, and helkish already mentioned that it should be discussed on another site, but I don't think he was trying to roast your nuts about it. Even if he was, a response like that is uncalled for.

The HUB stuff typically involves add-ons that violate our forum rules (wiki) on video piracy, where we can't talk about that stuff on XBMC.org. That being said, you don't need the "wizard" add-on just to use those add-ons, should you wish to do so. They are two separate issues. The "wizard" add-on just adds a bunch of junk you don't really need, and in some cases it might even break your XBMC setup. If you still want to use it, you've already been told where to get help with it.

and if you want to insult someone then at least come up with something more clever than calling them a fag. That's just lazy, man. We might ban you for it either way, so it's best not to do it at all.
I apologize if my comments sound disrespectful that wasn't my intention I just want to share the opinion of the wizard before you even try or broke your xbmc and blame this forum for the problems you will had,

Sometimes users with not knowledge like yourself think that hub is a brother site and they make a fuzz of the problems or even blame the hard work of the xbmc team because they don't read the wiki that already had all the information or even search for his problem with a simple search on top on the screen ,
But the worst part of those users they think we had to help even if they doing something wrong , that's a shame ,

But in the end is your right to do whatever you want with your box just don't comeback blaming this site for you mistakes
Best of luck

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not sure which system I have0