Smart Playlist -> Widget
I'm trying to have a 'episode in progress' widget above the TV menu item on the AEON NOX 4.0 skin. For some reason, this playlist is giving me issues. I've created the smart playlist and it works as expected. Next step I think is to add it to the Smart Playlist Manager. System -> Edit Main Menu -> TV Shows -> General Options -> Smart Playlist Manager... so far so good. But here is where things don't work as expected.

I click on Label to name it.. good.
Click on either Type or Path .. a window pops up giving me 8 options: Random movies, Latest movies, In-progress movies, Random episodes, Latest episodes, In-progress TV Shows, Random music, Latest Music.
I expect to choose In-progress TV since this is what I want the widget to show (though I have tried each option just to see if it worked). Include already watched Items? - Yes. Then I'm presented with the Video Playlists list. I choose "In Progress TV". The screen returns to the Smart Playlist Manager screen but the Type: and Path field are both blank.

I've tried just about every variation and combination of this process, regardless I can't enter this playlist into the slot.

Please advise...

thanks
Everend

PS. I've already done this same process to the in-progress movies and it works great. I verified the playlist xml file is the same, except listed 'episodes' instead of 'movies'
Some of the times when I try to add it to a slot, I see an error message pop up, "ERROR Script failed, randomandlastitems.py"
Any ideas?
I figured it out, by editing the guisettings.xml file and manually placing the xml path into the lines associated with smartplaylist2. Once the path was in the smartplaylist2 line I was able to add it as a widget.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist -> Widget0