Solved last watched TV channel is not shown after resume from S3
The last watched TV channel is not shown after resume from S3. I am using a recent OpenELEC development build, that means Gotham.

In the main loop in PVRManager.cpp I have found this:
Code:
if (m_bFirstStart && CSettings::Get().GetInt("pvrplayback.startlast") != START_LAST_CHANNEL_OFF)
      ContinueLastChannel();
After boot m_bFirstStart is true and ContinueLastChannel() sets it to false and plays the last TV channel. I suppose that the player gets stopped before suspend and after resume m_bFirstStart is still false, so ContinueLastChannel() will not be called again. I don't know how to fix it. Would it be possible to reset m_bFirstStart after resume?

Don't beat me if my analysis is wrong.

Gerald
Here is a patch that shows how it should not be made, don't even try to argue, but it works good enough for me.

Gerald
Any chance this patch will be available in Gotham?
Any other workarounds?
i'm missing this too .. so i added a PR https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/4541 Wink
it's merged into master and will available in gotham.
Sweeet! Thanks guys.
Good news at least, thanks

Gerald
So where does XBMC actually store the last watched TV channel?
ie; is it open to manipulation via an add-on? Taking this a step further, I'd prefer to be able to set the 'default' channel like this for playing, such that when I turn on the the TV/XBMC in the morning then it selects my preferred Morning News channel, as opposed to a different channel I might prefer to come in the evening.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
last watched TV channel is not shown after resume from S30