Yet another problem with tv shows recognition
Hi, first time poster! I tried searching, but I couldn't find anything that could help me with my problem. I was setting up my raspbmc machine and everithing was going good. I'm using an external HDD as the source of my media and I set up my movie folder and my tv shows folder. Everithing was good, until my tv show folder suddenly stopped working. I cannot even open it and even if inside it there are the files (if I unplug the hdd and I plug it in my pc it works) nothing appear on my tv when I select tv shows. What I'm doing wrong?. It's not a naming error, as it worked fine for a while. I even tried to delete the folder, reuploading it in my hdd with a different name and it still continues giving me the same problem. I beg your help!
Did your drive letter change?
nope...Things I already tried:
-I tried renaming the folder
-I tried removing the folder as source and the re-add it
-I tried to add as source the single folders, both the one containing the tv shows and the one containing the seasons
-I tried renaming the files following step by step everything that's written on the xbmc wiki
-I tried to delete the folder and then re-uploading it
-While I did all those things, I tried to clean my library at least a dozen of times

everything with no results. I really don't know what to do
Provide some more information and I'm sure you'll get a decent response... what path is the USB drive mounting on? How are you adding the source - again, what path? Can you navigate to the files at a shell prompt? ... and so on.

And a debug log that includes XBMC trying to scrape the media in plus you navigating to the shows would be helpful, please. Maybe also a screenshot of the home screen that shows the TV Shows menu and submenus so we can see if anything's in your library.
A screenshot of the file structure and naming and a debug log if scraping together with current source setup would help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yet another problem with tv shows recognition0