ACE - Currently Watching TV Shows And Banner View
Hi,

I'm running one of the Gotham Nightly Builds using ACE. I'm sure at some point before I moved to Gotham there was an option to have a widget on the menu to show 'In Progress' TV Shows that showed the next unwatched episode of a show if that makes sense. I'm pretty sure it was using ACE but I might have seen it while playing around with other skins - I can never find one that does what I want except ACE.
Is this 'In Progress' TV shows option available somewhere? Am I just being stupid and not seeing it?
Also is there a way to shrink the area of the screen used by the banners when using Banner view for TV shows? It takes up like 80% of the screen and means you can see the fan art behind it. Would like to be able have slightly smaller banners and perhaps fewer rows to allow better visibility of the fanart.

Other than those 2 things I'm loving the skin. Great work.

Thanks
For the in-progress display, choose TV Shows and then move up from the top row of posters. You'll see a yellow dot next to the recently-added title if you're at the right spot. Just press Enter to cycle through the various views, including the in-progress view (which is where I leave it -- that's the view I use the most).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ACE - Currently Watching TV Shows And Banner View0