Metropolis 2.6.3 observed issues
Dear community members,

My XBMC setup is OpenELEC 3.2.4 Generic.x86_64 with XBMC Frodo 12.2 and Metropolis 2.6.3 Skin.

One minor issue noted..
Movie is linked to a TV Show
The files view used in TV Shows section
The line listing the movie has the word "0 episodes" overwriting the movie information on the right hand side.

Is this a bug in the skin or is there a configuration option to resolve this?

Best regards,
Simon
You mean this, right?

I noticed this too when you "Link" a movie to a TV show in the library.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
The above image was from 2.6.3, 2.6.9 showed 0 Episodes too, so I created a fix, the original author can review it in my branch and add it if he wants.
Here is what the fix looks like.

GitHub branch
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Hi MacGyver,
Thank you for responding to my post.
I can see you have experienced the same behaviour, identified it as a bug and coded a solution.
A big thank you from me and no doubt the other Metropolis skin supporters for resolving this.

Has this been wrapped up into downloable package to replace the existing release?
If so can you point me to a url please.

Thanks again and have a good evening.

best regards,
Simon
"wrapped up into downloable package", sadly no, Metropolis is huge and way too big for me to host anywhere. You could pull down my whole branch as a zip from github, unzip it to a folder named "skin.metropolis",throw the themes in the media folder, fix the permissions (if you're running any version of windows above 7), and re-zip the whole folder and its subs into a zip named skin.metropolis.zip. But even then, it would only work if running Gotham (unless you start modifying .xmls). The whole branch is really just for my tastes, and not everything in there will please everyone. I have no access to the official Metropolis branch and so only the team can pull the fixes they want. It's a lot of work to make a skin (I only modify one for me and that is a lot easier), they will most likely add fixes as they find the time.

A whole lot simpler way to get the end result you want is to modify the copy you have with the changes I have documented in the branch link I posted. Red means removed, green means added. It seems complicated, but we all start out somewhere, I'm sure you can pickup the way it all works if you give it a little time. Good luck.
I'll have this in the next main release for both Frodo and Gotham. Thanks for the fix MacGyver.
Thanks all, I really appreciate your work and effort on this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 2.6.3 observed issues0