MythTV 0.28
Is that on openelec teeedubb?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
If you can get the frontend on OE it should work, but its just a launcher so it needs the frontend to be installed separately.
So are you building mythfrontend in the openelec build tree, or using a 3rd party build and hoping the libraries work out?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Nah Ive switched back to Ubuntu, OE isn't for me, I enjoy tinkering too much Smile
Ahh on my ubuntu partition (which I am currently dual booting with openelec to keep an eye on both openelec and gotham) I run mythbuntu, which autostarts mythfrontend. I then have a mythfrontend menu item that loads my XBMC remote keymap, then starts XBMC. When I exit XBMC I am back in mythfrontend.

mythfrontend buttons are easy, just move the menu page's xml file to ~/.mythtv/ and add a few lines.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MythTV 0.280