How to customize submenu appearance?
Is it possible to customize the appearance of submenu? I mean the transparency/color of the submenu, font size, etc? I'm asking because my submenu labels aren't outstanding due to the background pic, so I'm wondering if I can change/darken the submenu and/or change the submenu/font size.

Thanks in advance!
I think a screencapture would help illustrate what you mean...
You can change the color/transparency of all menus(submenu included) in skin options(General options I think). As for font size, I don't think so. There might be an option to go from regular size to a bigger size, but I don't remember if it applies to just the main menu or not.
(2014-01-29, 01:14)Vaikin Wrote: You can change the color/transparency of all menus(submenu included) in skin options(General options I think). As for font size, I don't think so. There might be an option to go from regular size to a bigger size, but I don't remember if it applies to just the main menu or not.

Thank you for your reply. I did look thru the Skin settings manual (specifically both the "General" and "Customizers" options) but I can't see any option to change the transparency of the submenu; The closest thing is the "Customizers" -> "Set up 'Featured' window appearance" where I can change the "Glow mode" and main/font color, and there is an "Adjust Transparency" which I didn't try.

Could you please tell me the specific option where I can change the submenu color and/or transparency? Thanks again!
(2014-01-29, 03:50)pigacc Wrote:
(2014-01-29, 01:14)Vaikin Wrote: You can change the color/transparency of all menus(submenu included) in skin options(General options I think). As for font size, I don't think so. There might be an option to go from regular size to a bigger size, but I don't remember if it applies to just the main menu or not.

Thank you for your reply. I did look thru the Skin settings manual (specifically both the "General" and "Customizers" options) but I can't see any option to change the transparency of the submenu; The closest thing is the "Customizers" -> "Set up 'Featured' window appearance" where I can change the "Glow mode" and main/font color, and there is an "Adjust Transparency" which I didn't try.

Could you please tell me the specific option where I can change the submenu color and/or transparency? Thanks again!
Right there Smile

I can't really get into any more specifics(I'm now using Nox 5.0).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to customize submenu appearance?0