Win TV Episode Recognizing Problem
Can anyone give me help on xbmc recognizing episodes as this is an ongoing problem for me. I rename the episodes for an ongoing season and add it to my library but it does not show. The only way i can get the episodes to show is using Ember Media Manager.

Here is how my shows are named

The Originals/Season 1/S01E11 - Après Moi, Le Déluge

I've also tried this way

Supernatural/Season 1/Supernatural - 9x12 - Sharp Teeth
You might try replacing the '-' with either a '.' or a space. I will try your method with dummy files and see what result I get.
Reckon there is something wrong with your set-up voyager - both shows scrape and display just fine using both structures in your examples.

Perhaps providing a debug log during a scrape, might provide information to enable someone to point you in the right direction.
I had a problem recently in that new TV show episodes wouldn't add to the existing files. I tracked the error down to the fact that XBMC had lost the 'label' for that folder that it contained TV shows. Redefining the folder as TV Shows in the file manager solved the problem. It may be worth you checking that your folder attributes haven't similarly got 'lost'
I've looked into the manager and its defined fine and i've tried to rename the files with a space and a . but still happens. I never have this problem with music or movies.

Here is a log of my adding a new episode of Hawaii Five-0.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=123280
I noticed yesterday that xbmc does not recognize episodes names as:

"seinfeld season 01 episode 01"

but it does if I rename it to:

"seinfeld s01e01"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Episode Recognizing Problem0