Baraem channel audio only, no picture??
Sad 
Hi everyone, I am a complete novice to XBMC, having bought an MX box a couple of weeks ago. I am over the moon with it so far, but in the last few days I have been having an issue that I can't seem to resolve.

Baraem, an Arabic language children's channel, is only opening with audio, no picture is being broadcast. I don't get any error message when I click to open it, the sound begins to stream very quickly and error free, but with no picture. I have tried to open the Channel on a couple of different add-ons, Teledunet and Mashup Arabic Channels, but have the same issue on both. Other channels on these add-ons are working fine.

I haven't played with any settings because I wouldn't know how to! Is this likely to be a problem with the Baraem link or is there something I can do to get it back again? It was working fine when I first got the box, then went audio only for a day, then worked normally again for a day, and since then it has been audio only.

Many thanks in advance for your help/advice.

**UPDATE** Rather than delete this post, I thought I would leave it up in case anybody else is having the same problem. I accessed Baraem via the Unofficial Teledunet Add-On and it is working perfectly :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Baraem channel audio only, no picture??0