• 1(current)
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 5
Lightbulb 
In this tutorial I will teach you how to create your own media case package for video.

1 - Open the MediaCase_MQ5.PSD file and create the boxes respecting the models - dimensions and colors: HERE

2 - You need to create all 24 boxes.

3 - Save the boxes, 1 by 1 in PNG format respecting the names: thumb_box_0.png .... until thumb_box_23.png

You created a cool Media Case pack and want to share? You can.
See THIS TOPIC 'HOW TO CREATE THE XBT FILE'

Theme by devilshura HERE
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
I have 2 style to share.For uses new cases,move the download .xbt to your Aeon MQ5 media folder.
(2014-01-21, 23:55)SeedyEvil Wrote: Some nice case designs here. Instead of replacing the textures.xbt file with the new one, rename the new one (I.e. Simplecase.xbt or highqualitycase.xbt) and place alongside the original textures.xbt in aeonmq5's media folder. You can then go to "Appearance" under "Settings" (where you change skins) and change the "Theme" setting from "Default" to whatever you called your new xbt file. After a slight pause you'll find your new cases loaded. This allows you to have several case designs (simply add another xbt) and keeps the original xbt in place aswell.

-
-
Glass_R2

Gloss_R2

*update cases with new case flag and bottom color media flags.
Gloss_color flags
optional:to not include default albumcover and cdart.
Gloss_color flags_lt

Glass_color flags

*update both with new color flags
Gloss_color flags_R3
Glass_color flags_R3
watch gallery

Recomment for Glass case in show case view.You will need to fix poster overlap by edit "ViewsShowCase.xml" in "C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\xbmc\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p" from line 60-66 like this.

So It will be fixed
As promised (although somewhat later than planned) I attach my custom textures.xbt which includes the media cases I designed last year.

I hope you all like them. Feel free to share, I only ask that you credit me and link to this post if you do.

Preview below:

watch gallery

Download link: case_mod_by_samu-rai.xbt
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Here's a preview of my amended original design, so that it can be used with MQ5.

I'll post the full png collection once I've been able to test it out within the skin.

nice!
cool
NICE!
(2014-01-29, 20:01)Samu-rai Wrote: Awesome! Thanks MQ! Smile

Any chance of being able to use our own media flags too?

Not for this build, maybe later.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
OK, thank you. It would be great if you could as the design above places the flags behind the casing.

Dear users,

I had a new idea and I will change the format of this feature. The new format will bring back the themes of texture as it was in Aeon MQ 2, this will allow each one to change all the textures you want, including, boxes, flags and everything.

Soon I will give more news about it, stay tuned.

Visit my website
Awesome! Thank you Cool

I found a problem when try to make a clear cases.In some view has overlap poster appearance.
No problem, for transparent cases I have to make some minor adjustments.

@all, to use external cases will need to create an XBT file as I mentioned in another topic. This file may be included in the official skin, if it is popular.

Another option is to implement the external cases in extrapack, do not know if it is necessary.

Please let me know your opinion.

Visit my website
Hi Samu-rai,

those cases are going to look great, would appreciate you posting them when your happy

Thanks

(2014-01-29, 21:39)Samu-rai Wrote: Here's a preview of my amended original design, so that it can be used with MQ5.

I'll post the full png collection once I've been able to test it out within the skin.

And Marcos thanks for making this the best skin ever
Thank you. I'll try to test them out tomorrow, and post if everything is ok.

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 58