• 15(current)
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 5
(2014-01-29, 19:51)devilshura Wrote: I have 2 style to share.For uses new cases,move the download .xbt to your Aeon MQ5 media folder.

Glass_R2

Gloss_R2

These are still the best Media Cases! Many thanks for this devil. Iam still using these (Glass_R2 and Gloss_R2 without colorflags) with MQ5 Modded Version, but i think its time to switch to MQ6, but i never would switch without these cases! ;-)

So, is there any chance to get these for MQ6? Iam sure others would appreciate this as well.

Maybe i missed something to read here and the edited textures.xbt is already available?

Thanks.
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
(2015-11-08, 09:48)foster1984 Wrote: Can anyone help me with a problem I'm having?

Media and case flags aren't displaying properly. The media flags for resolution, ratio, audio channels, trailer and watched percentage are remaining the default ones, whilst cases are showing media flags rather than case flags on their tops.

How do I change this and use the desired media and case flags?

I'm using Kodi 15.2 Isengard and Aeon MQ6 3.2.0 (the current versions of both), I'm also using GlassboxR4 flags

Had the very same question. Thanks to this thread and the TEXTURES thread I have successfully learnt how to recreate my own XBT file (using part from Devilsura and Samu-rai) but those very same flags I cannot override. I had noticed that in some of the other XBT kindly supplied here, these flags do not change either).

Cheers Andy
Hi @devilshura - I hope you don't mind I have mentioned the use of your excellent glass reflective cases, and the audio and subtitle flag symbols to @emiralles for his very nice skin mod? Happy to remove my suggestion (post #128) in his thread if you're not comfortable with that.
(2016-01-16, 17:09)andrewf Wrote: Had the very same question. Thanks to this thread and the TEXTURES thread I have successfully learnt how to recreate my own XBT file (using part from Devilsura and Samu-rai) but those very same flags I cannot override. I had noticed that in some of the other XBT kindly supplied here, these flags do not change either).
Cheers Andy

You cant change all of them because they are text based in MQ6.

I also dont like these color media flags. So the only way is to use original MQ6 and start modding yourself all you want... This was the way iam going now.
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
(2016-01-16, 17:09)andrewf Wrote:
(2015-11-08, 09:48)foster1984 Wrote: Can anyone help me with a problem I'm having?

Media and case flags aren't displaying properly. The media flags for resolution, ratio, audio channels, trailer and watched percentage are remaining the default ones, whilst cases are showing media flags rather than case flags on their tops.

How do I change this and use the desired media and case flags?

I'm using Kodi 15.2 Isengard and Aeon MQ6 3.2.0 (the current versions of both), I'm also using GlassboxR4 flags

Had the very same question. Thanks to this thread and the TEXTURES thread I have successfully learnt how to recreate my own XBT file (using part from Devilsura and Samu-rai) but those very same flags I cannot override. I had noticed that in some of the other XBT kindly supplied here, these flags do not change either).

Cheers Andy

Use one of the moded skins from @emiralles or @Angelinas
I have 1 style to share.For uses new case,move the download case_mod_by_zubzero78.xbt to your Aeon MQ6 media folder.
new look in posterlight with open case this style i have make for blueraydisc first the rest will follow for other disc,s
and some other style,s enjoy NodNod

case mod download link
Hello,

I come back to the old subject.

On my Kodi 16.1 I have the skin
Aeon_MQ5 Mod Kodi Jarvis 16.0
Installed.

My all films are arranged in such a way:
/3D Filme -> Film.3DBD.mkv
/1080p Filme -> Film.mkv
/BD ISOs -> Film.BLURAY.iso
/UHD Filme -> Film.4k.mkv

Under Confluence Skin -> Image1.jpg

Under Aeon_MQ5 Skin -> UHD Film is assigned to DVD cover -> Image2.jpg

Under Aeon_MQ5 Skin -> BDISO Film is assigned to DVD cover -> Image3.jpg

Under Aeon_MQ6 Skin -> BDISO + UHD Film is assigned to DVD cover -> Image4.jpg

What am I doing wrong?

How can I assign the correct Media Case to the UHD / BDISOs movies?

Thank you very much for your help
Tenker
@Tenker, in the filename, need have .4k.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2014-01-29, 17:33)MarcosQui Wrote: In this tutorial I will teach you how to create your own media case package for video.

1 - Open the MediaCase_MQ5.PSD file and create the boxes respecting the models - dimensions and colors: HERE

2 - You need to create all 24 boxes.

3 - Save the boxes, 1 by 1 in PNG format respecting the names: thumb_box_0.png .... until thumb_box_23.png

You created a cool Media Case pack and want to share? You can.
See THIS TOPIC 'HOW TO CREATE THE XBT FILE'

Theme by devilshura HERE

Hi short question have you remove the MediaCase_MQ5.PSD file from downloads? cant find it
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 58