• 4(current)
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 5
What is interesting is all my MKV titles that used to have VC1 now have WMV HD flags instead. Is this correct.
Found out that I didn't have Blu-ray after the filename, now they show correct.
When a 3D case is shown for my 3D Bluray titles, the disk art is not shown. Is this a known issue?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER
INTEL DN2820FYKH NUC 2D/3D WINDOWS
ACER HD9500BD / MARANTZ SR7009 ATMOS 7.1.4

Thank you guys for the awesome Mods! I appreciate the time and effort put in. So, thanks to 'devilshura' for the new and creative media flags & thanks to 'Samu-rai' for the media cases!
I just combined elements from both of your mods into one! Turned out great!
Glad you like them.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-03-26, 03:17)Slushy Wrote: Thank you guys for the awesome Mods! I appreciate the time and effort put in. So, thanks to 'devilshura' for the new and creative media flags & thanks to 'Samu-rai' for the media cases!

Which elements did you combine?
(2014-03-26, 12:17)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 03:17)Slushy Wrote: Thank you guys for the awesome Mods! I appreciate the time and effort put in. So, thanks to 'devilshura' for the new and creative media flags & thanks to 'Samu-rai' for the media cases!

Which elements did you combine?

Just the media case from "Samu-rai" and a mixture of flags from devilshura's two different set of flags (as well as some from other skins I had previously used from http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=86759)

Glad I finally remembered how to use notepad++ (and tiben20's plugin) to extract the xbt files.
hi guys,
where can i find the "shelf" boxes and can we modify them to obtain bluray boxes ?
how to do it Huh
thanks
it is possible to have also this View of Mediacases for the views inside TV-Series "Series Posters, Season Posters"

Like that

@devilshura:

Hi, it is possible to make one of this Flags for "TV-Shows"?

(2014-02-09, 17:45)devilshura Wrote: I have update links for my cases in 1st page.with new flag style include.
(2014-02-09, 17:45)devilshura Wrote: I have update links for my cases in 1st page.with new flag style include.

Do you have .PNG flags for download?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Yes, there are in the zip file inside ".media\flag\source"
Media textures
Hi devilshura

As first thank you for the nice texture. Is there a way (and a color icon) to display the imdb top250 ranking to.

bye marco
(2014-04-17, 13:12)marcoxyz Wrote: Hi devilshura

As first thank you for the nice texture. Is there a way (and a color icon) to display the imdb top250 ranking to.

bye marco

Can you show that screen to me? I can make it by chang the .png file to use in that screen.
hi, I added the glass case (love it!) and I added the glass color flags .xbt file to the flags folder put not sure how to get them to show up. they are still default.
Thanks
All .xbt must be in the root of "media" folder.You can choose them by menu system--->appearance-->theme
For both of glass case and new color flag.There are in Glass color flag R3.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 58