• 7(current)
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 5
(2014-06-11, 15:52)Ipaddle Wrote: @JimThend
How did you do this?
I have installed movie set artwork automator, but do not know how this works. I have read, that you need a certain folder structure. For example all movies from one movie set in one directory right? But mine are spread out through out 3 NAS. One movie in one directory. The Lord of the Rings could be spread on three different harddrives. As you have to manually download the artwork from fanart.tv, where do I have to store it?

devilshura you have already answered, I do not have to add anything
(2014-06-11, 18:52)devilshura Wrote: You can create one folder to store all movie set artwork. each Movie set art work must be in the same name of collection in xbmc. For sample with set artworks in the same folder.
e.g.
-Folder to contained all set artwork
---The Lord of the Rings Trilogy-logo.png
---The Lord of the Rings Trilogy-clearart.png
---The Lord of the Rings Trilogy-poster.jpg
---The Lord of the Rings Trilogy-fanart.jpg
---Rambo Collection--logo.png
---Rambo Collection-clearart.png
---Rambo Collection-poster.jpg
---Rambo Collection-fanart.jpg
---Bla...
Then set movie set artwork automator to use thid folder for scrap set artwork.

How ever you can add art for set manually by context menu (press C) then
Manage...--->Choose art--->add art--->type what you want to add(clearlogo,clearart,banner)---> then browse for the artwork to use.

So that means I would have to rename "The Lord Of The Rings Collection" into "The Lord of the Rings Triology"? Or the other way around and then rename the artwork files, right? How is the automator add on activated? Does it run on startup or in background? "Automater" means adding/showing the existing artwork collection automatically?
To add them manually is no problem.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
- Movie set artwork automator can use as standalone program add-on, via program--->movie set artwork automator. but you need to config it by context menu(press "C" ---> setting) before use.
- The collection name is depend on the name in xbmc library.
(2014-06-13, 10:19)devilshura Wrote: - Movie set artwork automator can use as standalone program add-on, via program--->movie set artwork automator. but you need to config it by context menu(press "C" ---> setting) before use.

That looks awesome. Where did you get the collection logo from?
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
The logo is from fanart.tv. They have quite a few collection logos, just search for "collection" (All the dates will be 1970)

(2014-06-14, 00:00)RonnieG3 Wrote: The logo is from fanart.tv. They have quite a few collection logos, just search for "collection" (All the dates will be 1970)

Fantastic. Thanks!!
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
(2014-06-13, 10:19)devilshura Wrote: - Movie set artwork automator can use as standalone program add-on, via program--->movie set artwork automator. but you need to config it by context menu(press "C" ---> setting) before use.

Ok, thanks. I had to go to program addons and there start the addon. Now it works. Thanks a lot.Blush
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
I have only a short question. Is it possible to create an own media-case for every codec. Like red-case for mpeg, blue-case for h264 or yellow for avi and so on. Is it possible?
(2014-06-10, 11:36)JimThend Wrote: How do I activate "logo Collection" .. ??

Hello, how do i get the info, the logo and the discarts to display for movie sets i can't seem to make the logos appear, i downloaded Movie Set Artwork Automator and ran it but nada, the rest (info and discarts i don't know how to get them.

Thaks in advance

Note: in the info panel it says something about movie set addon but which addon is that work with gotham?
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
you must get new extendinfo.script from here.
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 Post: #2125
So in my movie sets its showed different from Devilshura's. My spinning discs cover the logo, i.e. they are at the bottom and smaller than his, so I deleted extendedinfo thinking waliton's mod may be different to mine and redownloaded using the link and installed from zip but now I have no discs in the movie sets whatever, any ideas. I've tred reboot and reinstalling again. Also Devilshura my movie set box is red and not gold like yours and also the font for your movies is different from my one in MQ5, its more like the font used in Ace.
(2014-06-21, 05:53)devilshura Wrote: you must get new extendinfo.script from here.

So I tried everything to get this extended info script you linked to above to work and it just won't show up the spinning discs in the collection page. So I removed it from Openelec and went back to download phil's original extended info script and made these two changes suggested by Wanilton on post 115 and it works fine again. The only difference is my spinning discs are smaller and near the bottom of the Blu-ray cover and not at the top like Devilshura's are. Does anyone have any ideas on this.
(2014-06-22, 11:32)megalodon Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 05:53)devilshura Wrote: you must get new extendinfo.script from here.

So I tried everything to get this extended info script you linked to above to work and it just won't show up the spinning discs in the collection page. So I removed it from Openelec and went back to download phil's original extended info script and made these two changes suggested by Wanilton on post 115 and it works fine again. The only difference is my spinning discs are smaller and near the bottom of the Blu-ray cover and not at the top like Devilshura's are. Does anyone have any ideas on this.

He's modded the skin. See here.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-06-22, 13:27)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-06-22, 11:32)megalodon Wrote:

He's modded the skin. See here.

Thanks Samu-rai, also thanks for your post a while back about setting up smart playlists for Kids Movies etc, I found it really useful.
(2014-06-11, 20:50)craigey1 Wrote: Just in case anyone's interested. I created a banned icon for the MPAA flags.
Here

you need to to add the line
<value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,UKSadBanned))">flags/mpaa/BBFC_Banned_Certificate_UK.png</value>

to the <variable name="value_mpaa"> & the <variable name="value_mpaa_fs"> sections of the
addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p\IncludesVariables.xml File

Craigey do you know what xml I need to mod and what to do to show the UK mpaa flags instead of the USA ones in Aeon MQ5.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 58