• 8(current)
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 5
I believe the issue is that the video db is storing the ratings as 'Rated **' in the columns C12 for movies & C13 for tvshows.

The IncludesVariables.xml will show the UK Flags if the ratings are stored as 'UK:**'

You can either modify the IncludesVariables.xml or update your library using something like:
Code:
UPDATE movies SET C12 = replace(C12, 'Rated ', 'UK:' ) WHERE c12 LIKE 'Rated%';
UPDATE tvshow SET C13 = replace(C13, 'Rated ', 'UK:' ) WHERE c13 LIKE 'Rated%';
make sure you backup your DB first!

Alternatively you can use m4x1m's script to update the ratings. See this post for more info
Here is my slight modification of Samu-rai and devilshura's artwork so that only the Movie Sets show cases.

Easier for me to spot if they have multiple movies inside.

-Nik
Hi,

I have a little problem, the cases on the 3d Movies are not recognized..

Must i rename the folder to any pattern?

Is there some explanation about how cases are "selected" on the xbmc?

Can i manual change using *.nfo files? or maybe inside xbmc is posible?

There is some tutorial or manual i must know? ..

Angel Thank you in advance..Angel
If you add .3DBD. to the filename, xbmc recognizes the movie files as 3D movies. I personally always add 3D at the end of the folder- and filename, just in case.

Adding .SBS. or .TAB. to the filename let's xbmc identify the 3D mode automatically, depending on what the file has.
Wink 
Thank you, i found this too: Marcos Qui Answer on: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (Post #466)

There are all the options you can set in the files/folders name to get the media cases..

Also i found y the customization options when you customize the cases... you can see a little description

Image[/img]

Also seems we also can modify those "tags" to fit whatever we need:

Customize Name of Media Flag - Thread

But for that.. you have to be very clever or brave enough..

Hope this could help others

.Big GrinBig Grin

By the way.. do you know if you can add some more media cases?

Think would be great if we can add 2 or 3 more cases to Mark media wherever we want.. (Dual Movies in example)

Thanks!!!Big Grin
You can have any cases you want, or a mixture of different ones. You just need to create your own xbt.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-08-03, 23:03)Samu-rai Wrote: You can have any cases you want, or a mixture of different ones. You just need to create your own xbt.

Thank you, but what i mean is that if it is possible to add a new media like per example.. screener movies..
with a new tag selection (SCRNR, CAM, UHD,.. ) on the name of the files.... and diferent case.. (with a broken glass), and a new icon media for that.. (an eye for bad movies)..

Something to make a different and cooler library..

regards.. Big GrinBig Grin
Yes. You'll need to create your own xbt: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185026

and change the tags: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=200370

thanks.. for fast reply.. but what i want to do is not "rename" the default categories. just Add new ones

is it possible?

thanks
It's all code at the end of the day. So yes.

You'll need to work out how to do it yourself though.

I think its great when people mod things to their own needs, but it's my belief that they need to work out how, and make the modification themselves rather than ask others to do so for them.

thanks but i didnt ask anybody to do that for me just wonder if there was the chance to change it.

If i find how to do that i will share.

I thought there was the option anybody likes that idea too..

thanks again and sorry for inconveniences.
No inconvenience. Apologies if I came across abrupt. That wasn't my intention.

You will find almost all of the info you will need in the wiki. After all, that's where the skinners learn a lot of their trade.

thank you again, if i found some time i will go deep to get it. If no manual exist i will make some tutorial.

But for now i have a lot of problems with xbmc to solve before that.

regards.
(2014-01-29, 21:39)Samu-rai Wrote: Here's a preview of my amended original design, so that it can be used with MQ5.

I'll post the full png collection once I've been able to test it out within the skin.

Is this case set available yet? I didn't read all the pages of posts.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Yeah, its the 3rd post in this thread

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1614349

Best looking case imo.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 58