• 2(current)
Release service.subtitles.subscene
Hello, I would just like to add that the same thing that sonic described also happens on podnapisi.net. Opensubtitles work ok.
@sonic, @Nurse Ratched: I'm not quite sure what caused that, but I think I fixed it. Could you please test again?
(2014-02-07, 22:18)CrowleyAJ Wrote: @sonic, @Nurse Ratched: I'm not quite sure what caused that, but I think I fixed it. Could you please test again?

Just tried and still the same error [DISAPPOINTED FACE]. Thanks for trying CrowleyAJ
Strange. I can't reproduce it on my end anymore. I pushed a new version to github with more log output. Could you please test with this version and send me the log file?
(2014-02-08, 00:32)CrowleyAJ Wrote: Strange. I can't reproduce it on my end anymore. I pushed a new version to github with more log output. Could you please test with this version and send me the log file?

It works! I did a reinstall this morning on both xbmc and your latest version and now it works great! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Thank you for fixing it
thanks for your work. I'm gonna try your service provider later today. do you already know when this will be available in the official repository?
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
@sonic: great to hear, thanks for testing

I just added the last feature I had in mind (sorting subtitles by sync flag), did some cleanup and pushed a release candidate to github.
If no more issues arise, I will send it to the official repository tomorrow.
nice work, thx for taking it on to port and work on it.
working without issues at my place. good job! ready for the official repo in my opinion ;-)
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
Thanks for the great add-on! But the latest version still has a TV Shows search bug - i.e. if I search for episode S09e14 I will get not only correct results, but subs for s09e11, s09e10 etc appear too at the bottom of the list - that is for the fresh shows. And it is WAY worse for other older shows. Like in this screenshot - it's just shows random subs for the particular show.

HTPC: XBMC Gotham 15.2 on Intel NUC DCCP847DYE (Intel Celeron 847), 2GB RAM, Samsung PM830 SSD, OpenELEC 6.0.0
SYSTEM: Panasonic TX-P65ST50, Pioneer VSX-922K, Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 + Diamond 9.CS + SW150 sub, Logitech Harmony 880 remote
@amet: You're welcome, and thanks to you for creating the subtitles addon in the first place.

@bass63: can you give me a xbmc.log file for this? (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file)
(2014-02-09, 18:31)CrowleyAJ Wrote: @bass63: can you give me a xbmc.log file for this? (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file)

Here's log (i even turned on debugging)

http://pastebin.com/4nC6Kh85

Here's the most interesting part. It knows that it is Season 2 Episode 8 file, but instead choosing the "most popular" Season 8 episodes and finds 48 of them.

Code:
** log removed **
HTPC: XBMC Gotham 15.2 on Intel NUC DCCP847DYE (Intel Celeron 847), 2GB RAM, Samsung PM830 SSD, OpenELEC 6.0.0
SYSTEM: Panasonic TX-P65ST50, Pioneer VSX-922K, Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 + Diamond 9.CS + SW150 sub, Logitech Harmony 880 remote
Thanks for the log. I pushed version 0.9.1 to github, which should fix your issue.
no reason to paste the log in to post after you have provided pastebin link
(2014-02-09, 20:07)CrowleyAJ Wrote: Thanks for the log. I pushed version 0.9.1 to github, which should fix your issue.

Nope. Updated and tried to search The Office s04e13. Results are for random season 4 episodes of Friends Wink

http://pastebin.com/eJFbV2Zy

P.S. There seems to be no subtitles for Office S04e13 on subscene, but anyway - there should be "No results", i guess.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.subscene8