• 5(current)
Release service.subtitles.subscene
Exclamation 
Hello CrowleyAJ and everyone else.

First off, your add-on rocks man. Thanks a million.

I've been using it with XBMC Gotham (13.1) and been very happy and satisfied with it.
Until last week when I tried downloading a subtitle for a movie as usual, but It did not work! Sad

SubScene add-on search started and after a while it returned "No subtitles found"

I live in Iran and the SubScene.com website is restricted. So in order to get access to it I must use some kind of VPN or such workaround which is totally OK.
I have set the "Internet Access" found in Settings to use HTTP Proxy and it works like a charm for every other purpose except SubScene add-on.
As I said, even SubScene add-on was working using the Proxy, but not anymore.

Looking into xbmc.log revealed nothing. According to the log file the add-on worked correctly but I got "No subtitles found"
The movie included in the log file is "Memoirs of a Geisha (2005)"
Please help. Thanks again.

Log File: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=242827
I have the same issue, always returns "Not found" since a couple of days so I’ve been using opensubtitles.org instead.
+1

I have the same issue, always returns "No subtitles found"
I'm from Vietnam, because subscene have subtile for me, hic, please help me, thanks
+1
same issue here, return with No Subtitles Found
same issue here
I'll have a look into it this week.
Fixed on github and submitted to the official repo.

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation. I try to keep up with changes on the subscene website as fast as possible.
(2014-07-16, 20:30)CrowleyAJ Wrote: Fixed on github and submitted to the official repo.

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation. I try to keep up with changes on the subscene website as fast as possible.

+1

Thanks man. Really appreciate it.
(2014-07-16, 20:30)CrowleyAJ Wrote: Fixed on github and submitted to the official repo.

Thank you so much Smile

Many thanks mr. best sub addon out there working agian! Have a nice summer.
Thanks for the time and effort you put in.
For me the version is still 1.0.0 and still not working.
Could be the official repo is not updated yet?
Thumbs Up 

Thanks dude, now working perfectly on Gotham 13.1 Big Grin
Hi to everyone.
I'm just new here.
At first sorry for my bad english ;-) but i hope you will understand me and can help me out with my issue.
I'm using this increadble XBMC for quiet a time and its working like hell.
But lately i just installed the new Gotham 13.1 and have all my data on an NAS
Reacently i brought all my data to an mysql on my NAS.
And thats where the trouble started...
when i try to download a Subtitle vor any series it says Script failed! subcene.com failed to download subtitle (or any other sub...).
I tried a lot , reinstall the Subdownloader or deleting the temp in the userdata folder but nothing seems to help. i also searched google and here for a resolution but cant find anything... and im to lassy to download the subs manually ... So please help me out with that.
Is it possible that it had anything to do with my mysql ?
So it doesnt work on any of my devices , im using my macbook, my ipad or on my amazon fire TV...
Updated to version 1.0.1. Now working again. Thanks.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.subscene8