Custom Actor Biography information
Have done quite a bit of searching, but have come up with zilch regarding this. Is there any way to store custom, local actor information / biography within an nfo etc.?

Actor images etc. are all fine - plenty of info out there about that, however when it comes to extended information specifically about the actor, without using something like the Metadata Actors add-in, I'm not sure how this is achievable, if at all.

Basically I'm wanting to manually add in information about "actors" that aren't scrapable such as those in family video's etc....something more than just their name and role in the video, which is doable via the movie / TV shows's nfo file.

eg. when I click on a picture of myself you get further info: "Mungo grew up on a farm, raised by cows until the age of 46 where he left the shed to pursue his lifelong dream of being a horse. He's starred in such family films as "when the cows finally came home", and "that time in the milking shed"

Any info would be a bonus,

Cheers,

Mungo
Figured it out myself & got it working.
How did you do it? Interested in the same.
Uuuuuuuuuum....I believe I installed the Metadata Actors plugin, which generates the actors database file and gives a nice GUI to use, and used it to find the wrong actor info for listed family members which aren't going to be online. (just picked whatever it found, it didn't matter as the info was going to be replaced)

Once it has scraped the wrong info into the database, I went in and edited the tables manually in the database to reflect the info wanted with um....SQLLite Spy (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...base-files) I also checked the path it used to locally cache the (wrong) thumbnail it pulled from online and replaced the actual file in the thumbnails directory with a picture of the family member I wanted. I found this easier than attempting to change the path to a new location or file.

About the only thing I didn't get to was the part where it lists other movies they've stared in.

Is a VERY manual process, I know - but for the limited amount of "actors" I wanted to do this for - it did the job.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Actor Biography information0