OS X Episodes2 - Open Beta
Episodes is a TV-show manager for your Mac. Its designed to be easy and comfortable to use and to make you happy!
It recognizes the naming-patterns that XBMC uses and will be able to sync with XBMC using Trakt.TV in one of the next releases.

ImageImage

Features
  • Displays data from TheTVDB.com
  • English and German Air-Dates
  • Play the next episode with just one click
  • Sortable Dashboard-View
  • Awesome overview over your progress in a show: which episodes are new (or not), which episodes are already collected
  • Customizable
  • Notifications on new aired shows
  • Tag & rate individual episodes
  • Works perfectly if your files reside on a network drive - or you don't have any files at all
  • Share what you are watching on social networks (incredibly important, i know)
  • Much more... Wink

Episodes is available since nearly two years in the MacAppStore. I am currently working on its successor Episodes 2 and I just started the open beta for it. That means you can download it for free and check it out and help me test. This version will work until the final release.

Feedback
Thats what its all about. Please give me feedback. You can do it here or from inside the app (just press the big red button on the top right).

The not so good news
Episodes2 will not be free as some other tools here. I hope you guys won't burn me for that or see it as a cheap advertisment. I really need help with testing from people who love TV-Shows as I do. There will also be a free version at a later time (which restricts the number of shows you can manage at the same time) and you'll get a discount if you get the version 2.0 before its release. And at least, I am not a big company, just a student who tries to do its best to make an awesome app. And Version 2 will be a free upgrade for all customers - and I worked over 8 months on it.

More Information
Episodes1 Homepage
Episodes2 Beta Information

Update is out Smile

Fixes some crash issues & restores support for the old OSX 10.7

If the App crashes, please write down some steps to reproduce it - really helps me. Thanks!
Thank to all for participating. Surprisingly, I got no responses here in the board, but good really good feedback through the App.

The App is now live in the store. The update for the lite-version (with less restrictions!) will be released later.

http://the-skylab.de/episodes/

<3
As promised, the free version is now available:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/episodes...de&ls=1&mt=

Its almost the same as the paid version, but restricts the max number of shows you can manage.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episodes2 - Open Beta0