ServerWMC Error
Hello,

I am running Windows 7 (x86) and having some problems installing ServerWMC.

It appears to all install OK however when I launch the application I get...

RecServuce > failed to loag EPG

Unrecoverable Error - ServerWMC will terminate

I have tried the latest version as well as the version prior.

Any help would be lovely jubbly.
Hi.

It sounds like you need to do some reading on what ServerWMC is and how to set it up. You should check out the sticky threads (Release Notifications) for the link to the wiki, it's also on the download page where you would have grabbed ServerWMC installer from. The wiki will walk you through how to install and configure ServerWMC.

At a guess, it seems like you may not realise that ServerWMC is like a gateway that provides access between XBMC and Microsoft WMC... So you need to have WMC installed/configured first, in order for ServerWMC to run. You also need to have the pvr.wmc XBMC PVR addon installed in XBMC. Find your way to the wiki and let us know how you go...
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
I completely understand what it does, however in order for me to configure it using MB3, it states it needs to be started which i'm afraid isn't happening.
So you have already installed and configured (scanned tuners/channels) Microsoft WMC (Windows Media Centre) on the same computer that you are trying to run ServerWMC on?

You havent provided much information about your setup or been specific about what configuration/setup you have done other than "install ServerWMC". Posting your ServerWMC log file (following the instructions of the sticky in this forum) as well as more details about your setup, what runs where, what you have done already, confirming that WMC itself is working just fine etc, would be helpful to diagnose your problem. You didnt confirm that you had read the ServerWMC wiki information on setup/configuration and requirements etc?
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ServerWMC Error0