Linux Any way to tell what option XBMC was compiled with?
I have a custom compiled version of XBMC that I am updating. The updated compile seems to work but there are issues when communicating with other programs. I wonder if it is because I might have compiled it with a different set of config options. Is it possible to tell what features have been disabled on an already compiled version of XBMC?
nope
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
ask your source of the custom compiled version of XBMC what they did. If anyone is supplying binaries, and if they are not also supplying source code and info on how they built it, then they are in volition of the XBMC GPLv2 license. Plain and simple.
(2014-01-30, 20:16)davilla Wrote: ask your source of the custom compiled version of XBMC what they did. If anyone is supplying binaries, and if they are not also supplying source code and info on how they built it, then they are in volition of the XBMC GPLv2 license. Plan and simple.

The problem is it was my custom compiled version of a test build for a personal project and I don't remember the settings I used, or more accurately, I'm not 100% positive of the settings I used. I didn't think there was a way. I guess I will just have to redo that part. Thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any way to tell what option XBMC was compiled with?0