Bay Trail-D motherboards

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.25 Average
fritsch Online
Team-XBMC Developer
Adjust Refreshrate to match video set to "On start / stop"?

Edit: 4.1.6 still has the "old" Gotham intel implementation.

Audio Engine: SPDIF has only 2 pcm channels. DTS, AC3 are encoded via those 2 channels. It's obviously clear that you are not able to change Speaker Layout when running via SPDIF.
Settings missing? Read the FAQ: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...otham)_FAQ
No help without a proper Debug Log
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-21 20:18 by fritsch.)
find quote
flash78 Offline
Thank you very much. Setting adjust refreshrate to match video to "always" or "off" and sync playback to "display (video clock)" seems to work (with 25% sync errors at 24fps video at "off" and 0% at always) . "On start / stop" or without syn playback lead to video stuttering.

Xbmc Refreshrate is set to 60 Hz.
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-22 15:37 by flash78.)
find quote
fritsch Online
Team-XBMC Developer
Debug Log - playing 24 or 23.976 content at 60 hz just sucks -> On start / stop is what you want - this won't switch back when you scroll the menus while watching a movie in the background.

Audio Engine: SPDIF has only 2 pcm channels. DTS, AC3 are encoded via those 2 channels. It's obviously clear that you are not able to change Speaker Layout when running via SPDIF.
Settings missing? Read the FAQ: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...otham)_FAQ
No help without a proper Debug Log
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-24 21:55 by fritsch.)
find quote
BORIStheBLADE Offline
Posting Freak
Well my first Baytrail Gigabyte J1800- D2H I had to retire. I started to notice issues transferring files to and from it and after testing it out and all my hardware I couldn't fix the problem. I could only get 10MB/s max transfer speed over my network. Nothing would fix it except for a new mobo. I grabbed a Asrock Q1900-itx to replace it as my file server. Man I wish I waited for this mobo.. Asrock bios are so much easier to deal with compared to the Gigabyte mobo.

find quote