How to get Favorties on Start Up
I am using Amber skin on Frodo 12.3 windows intel NUC and can't figure out how to have XBMC display favorites as the start up screen for XBMC instead of videos, music etc. Is there a way to do this? Any/all suggestions are appreciated Smile
(2014-01-30, 19:14)steve7929 Wrote: I am using Amber skin on Frodo 12.3 windows intel NUC and can't figure out how to have XBMC display favorites as the start up screen for XBMC instead of videos, music etc. Is there a way to do this? Any/all suggestions are appreciated Smile

You have to assign them to main menu items in skin settings (settings / home menu).
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I already have favorites link show on my homepage but.my question was how to startup directly into favorites page instead of home or videos or other options that are available?
(2014-01-31, 15:41)steve7929 Wrote: I already have favorites link show on my homepage but.my question was how to startup directly into favorites page instead of home or videos or other options that are available?

You can't.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Is that a amber skim limitation or general xbmc limitation?
(2014-01-31, 15:55)steve7929 Wrote: Is that a amber skim limitation or general xbmc limitation?

see settings/appearance/startup window
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I am not sure if you even understand my question. I am saying that I don't see favorites as an option for a selection on settings/appearance/startup window and is there a way to get it there as an option?
(2014-01-31, 16:31)steve7929 Wrote: I am saying that I don't see favorites as an option for a selection on settings/appearance/startup window and is there a way to get it there as an option?

Exactly Smile

You would need to change xbmc code to get it there.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get Favorties on Start Up0