OSD misaligned: how to fit it?
I accidentally have misaligned the OSD: http://i.imgur.com/Gk36IM4.jpg

How could I fix it?
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
have you tried video calibaration in settings?
No, cannot find it.
settings -> system -> Video Calibration
Many thanks, pletopia.

I have just found the setting causing that in Confluence, it doesn't seem to be available in Aeon Nox.

Thanks again.
I definately saw it in Aeon Nox earlier today.
Well, I do not mean "Video Calibration ", but another setting.
I have a strong feeling all your issues are related to the fact that you have not set up your tv correctly. This looks like an overscan issue
(2014-02-02, 12:26)Kib Wrote: I have a strong feeling all your issues are related to the fact that you have not set up your tv correctly. This looks like an overscan issue
I would not suppose that, all of the other videos / broadcasts are displayd correctly all the time (without changing anything) and I would have set up my Notebook not correctly a few days ago, too.
(2014-02-02, 13:24)Dirki Wrote:
(2014-02-02, 12:26)Kib Wrote: I have a strong feeling all your issues are related to the fact that you have not set up your tv correctly. This looks like an overscan issue
I would not suppose that, all of the other videos / broadcasts are displayd correctly all the time (without changing anything) and I would have set up my Notebook not correctly a few days ago, too.

clearly some wrong setting.
none of the 5 devices i run Nox on has this issue
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Well, excuse me for that jump to conclusions, but you posted several uncommon issues that strongly seem related in seperate threads.
Thanks Martijn.

Quote:clearly some wrong setting.
Why do all of the other movies / videos display correctly? Would might be the wrong setting(s)?

Actually I would suppose some files (displayed in VLC correctly) to cause this issue.

Quote:none of the 5 devices i run Nox on has this issue
I would not suppose a skin causes the issue; Confluence displays the same ratio.

Quote:Well, excuse me for that jump to conclusions, but you posted several uncommon issues that strongly seem related in seperate threads.

No, no, no reason for excusing, a good idea to be considered.

And actually - since I am able to correct this issue by using the pixel ratio - it is not that important to solve the problem.

Many thanks for helping.
sunglasses ray bans atorne2
http://www.yahoo.com
sunglasses ray bans atorne2
http://www.yahoo.com

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD misaligned: how to fit it?0