• 4(current)
[TEXTURES] Aeon MQ 5
(2014-05-10, 18:42)Temujin Wrote: Much appreciated, that helped, I missed the part in your steps that the media folder and contents get compiled into the xbt and that we do that using the command line.
Now that I've created the xbt it can be pasted into the media folder and it should now be a selectable them correct?
Thanks for not flaming.
Yes, just put new .xbt in to your MQ5\media Folder.Then test it from appearance-->theme. You also can replace old .png images in media folder directly with new mod .png images too.
(2014-04-05, 16:45)Samu-rai Wrote: You don't need to extract it. Just place xbt file in the media folder of MQ5.

Add-ons\skin.aeonmq5\Media

I have managed to install the MQ5 skin from the official addons repo, and would quite like to change to some of these different cases, having downloaded devilshura's ZIP files..

However, I don't have a add-ons\skin.aeonmq5\Media. I do for other skins, but not MQ5. Has something gone wrong? I have looked everywhere on my computer and even searched for it, but nothing comes up.
Quote:I have managed to install the MQ5 skin from the official addons repo, and would quite like to change to some of these different cases, having downloaded devilshura's ZIP files..

However, I don't have a add-ons\skin.aeonmq5\Media. I do for other skins, but not MQ5. Has something gone wrong? I have looked everywhere on my computer and even searched for it, but nothing comes up.

The path, if Your on Windows, is: C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\media

For MAC the path is: /Users/NAME/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5/media
(2014-05-15, 20:18)Aros Wrote:
Quote:I have managed to install the MQ5 skin from the official addons repo, and would quite like to change to some of these different cases, having downloaded devilshura's ZIP files..

The path, if Your on Windows, is: C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\media

I don't have this either. I can get as far as C:\Users\NAME\ but then there is nothing called AppData
(2014-05-15, 20:21)foster1984 Wrote:
(2014-05-15, 20:18)Aros Wrote:

I don't have this either. I can get as far as C:\Users\NAME\ but then there is nothing called AppData

OK, you need to activate "Show hidden files"
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorial...n-windows/
(2014-05-15, 20:22)Aros Wrote:
(2014-05-15, 20:21)foster1984 Wrote:
(2014-05-15, 20:18)Aros Wrote: The path, if Your on Windows, is: C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\media

OK, you need to activate "Show hidden files"
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorial...n-windows/

Done that, and still nothing using either path.
It's definitely there.

Try typing %appdata% into the search box on the start menu.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-05-15, 21:34)Samu-rai Wrote: It's definitely there.

Try typing %appdata% into the search box on the start menu.

Not sure why, but that worked. Have been able to place the files and everything is showing as I want it to in XBMC.

Many thanks.
I have a question. I am a new XBMC user and I an trying to add the colored media flags in OpenElec. However, I can not find the "media" folder. I would expect it to be in the "userdata" directory, but it is not there. Does anyone know where it may be located? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
(2014-05-29, 05:07)lu95 Wrote: I have a question. I am a new XBMC user and I an trying to add the colored media flags in OpenElec. However, I can not find the "media" folder. I would expect it to be in the "userdata" directory, but it is not there. Does anyone know where it may be located? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

You would not find it on a windows PC. Try file manager in openelec and find the folder .xbmc.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
It's in the addon folder, which by default you cannot browse to on OpenElec through the SAMBA share.

This post takes you through how to enable this so you can easily access it.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thank you Ipaddle and Samu-rai for your responses. With your help I figured it out.
Hi trying to add the colored media flags and downloaded Glass color flags R3.xbt file but where to copy not clear. C:\Users\*''''\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\media folder with lots of file and two folders flags and genres ...
please anyone can help me ..........

Sorry for my Bad English
Mart just copy the the "Glass color flags R3.xbt" to the ".......XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\media\" folder. Then in XBMC go to Settings -> Appearence -> Skin -> theme (choose Glass Color Flags R3).
*update 6/16/2014 : color border flag
Media Gass border flag
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TEXTURES] Aeon MQ 57