xbmc alt-tab problem xbmc keeps coming back
Hi guys, i have finally setup my HTPC but having issues with Netflix/XBMCFlicks

Whenever i start a movie or show on netflix, xbmc switches to my web browser (chrome), but after a few seconds, it comes back to XBMC. If i ALT-TAB it, it does go back to Chrome but again after a few seconds goes back to XBMC. It is also showing the chrome window, any way to make this automatically go into fullscreen?

This also happens when trying to use Chrome as web browser, switches back to xbmc automatically

And this happens with
Steam
Games
Emulators
And a normal alt-tab to windows

Has anyone had this issue and a solution?

Thank you!

Sorry that i copied a bit of text but my english is not that good
Plese someone... Help me Wink

Its realy annoying...

On everything i do (alt tab) xbmc pops op in a few seconds... It drives me nuts Wink
Are you using the XBMCLauncher or anything else that gives it priority like that? I use XMBCLauncher to load it up when Windows starts and if you have it set to Focus it will always put XBMC back on when other windows are open. I had the same issue. If you are using the launcher, you can set it so that XBMC does not focus when you open other programs. It's annoying if not set right, but it's handy because sometimes when closing a game or something XBMC doesn't go back into its full screen mode. The Set Focus option on the launcher makes it work correctly.

The thread about the launcher is here ---> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136798
I love walking into Radio Shack and when the worker asks what you need, I say "I'm looking for a 1N4148 Diode." Then they have the look on their face of absolute uselessness. If it's not a cell phone, they just don't know what it is any more.
Yes i use the xbmc launcher...
I will test it tomorrow...

Thnx a million for your awnser

Sorry for my english
No problem. I'm 99% sure it's the launcher then.
I love walking into Radio Shack and when the worker asks what you need, I say "I'm looking for a 1N4148 Diode." Then they have the look on their face of absolute uselessness. If it's not a cell phone, they just don't know what it is any more.
(2014-01-31, 23:48)Relic1882 Wrote: No problem. I'm 99% sure it's the launcher then.

I will see... Thnx anyway.. (Y)
I could't not resist trying it... And this solved my problem.. Thnx..

Thnx again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc alt-tab problem xbmc keeps coming back0