Streaming issue
Hi, I am new to xbmc but absolutely love it ..... if only i could get it to work flawlessly!

I have it set up on a mac mini connected to a TV via HDMI and that bit works.

However I have a Panasonic smart TV upstairs which I was hoping to be able to access xbmc from as well. When I go to media centres on the upstairs TV I can see xbmc and access the files, they preview no problem in the top left of the screen, but when I start playing them on the full screen, after about 8 seconds it jumps to the next file in the folder and starts playing that file for 8 seconds until it reaches the last file, then it returns to the menu?

Any ideas? Thanks
If you want to airplay the XBMC content from your Mac to the other TV through wifi I think you would need Apple TV connected to that TV. At least I am doing like that.
Am thinking it is a size of file issue, as tried with lots of different files last night and only 700MB .AVI files worked flawelssly, even 800MB .mkv would not work. Still not sure why it jumps to the next file rather than just stop playing, but am thinking it has something to do with losing connection due to file size?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streaming issue0