Release 3D Enabler Samsung TV
Hello brazen1,

As of externally change Stereoscopic mode. You have been referring to bat files, so I assume your HTPC is on Windows, thus here are the commands for Windows batch. Your XBMC should be accepting remote controls
Code:
curl.exe -s -i -X POST -d "{\"jsonrpc\": \"2.0\", \"method\": \"GUI.SetStereoscopicMode\", \"params\": {\"mode\": \"split_vertical\"}, \"id\": \"1\"}" -H "content-type:application/json" http://localhost:8080/jsonrpc
curl.exe -s -i -X POST -d "{\"jsonrpc\": \"2.0\", \"method\": \"Input.ExecuteAction\", \"params\": {\"action\": \"noop\"}, \"id\": \"1\"}" -H "content-type:application/json" http://localhost:8080/jsonrpc

The first line is setting Stereoscopic Mode of XBMC where mode is one of the following strings:
"toggle", "tomono", "next", "previous", "select", "off", "split_vertical", "split_horizontal", "row_interleaved", "hardware_based", "anaglyph_cyan_red", "anaglyph_green_magenta", "monoscopic"
Source: methods.json

The second line sends noop message to reset idle counter (wake up XBMC), so that 3D enabler checks for stereoscopic mode change, detects it and send the command sequence to the TV.

Regarding "Checkerboard" mode - currently XBMC is not supporting this mode and as this addon is extending XBMC functionality - it will not be added before XBMC adds support for it. However, I am working on adding support of "row_interleaved" instead - you could use this mode for Checkerboard sequence (I don't see XBMC is drawing GUI anything different than in regular mode)
Cheers
Another owner of F6400 here. I can confirm that the TV remembers the last used 3D mode. This makes the default SBS sequence unreliable. The end result depends on the initial position. My solution to this is:

O/U: 3D,P2000,RIGHT,P2000,RIGHT,P2000,EXIT
SBS: 3D,P2000,RIGHT,P2000,RIGHT,P2000,LEFT,P2000,EXIT

I had to increase the delays to get this to work properly. The O/U sequence is the original one plus the changed delays. The SBS sequence may be redundant in some cases but it ensures that the SBS option is chosen irrespective of the initial position. This is true for a 3 option scenario (2d->3d,SBS,O/U).
I am glad Blingg comfirm this, ( typing in english is hard for me)
The Gothem for the Rpi i am using is not very stable ( keeps crasing)
I have no skin installed, an black screen enabled.

Tonight i try

SBS: 3D,P2000,RIGHT,P2000,RIGHT,P2000,LEFT,P2000,EXIT

Greet Maarten
I was wondering if there is a possibility to turn on and off motion plus with this addon when switching 3d on/off.
Hi,

The models of LG tv support this as well. Perhaps you can add this functionality to that as well?

http://harizanov.com/2013/12/control-lg-...pberry-pi/
https://github.com/ubaransel/lgcommander

Control ID's

Quote:References > UDAP Specifications (For 2nd Screen TV and Companion Apps) > LG UDAP 2.0 Service Profiles
Annex A Table of virtual key codes on remote Controller

The table below shows virtual key codes of the remote Controller keys used by the HandleKeyInput command in Command. To send virtual key codes to the Host using HandleKeyInput, assign appropriate values for desired purposes by referring to the table below.

[Table]Virtual key codes on remote Controller

Virtual key code
(decimal number)
Description
POWER
Number 0
Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
Number 4
Number 5
Number 6
Number 7
Number 8
Number 9
UP key among remote Controller’s 4 direction keys
DOWN key among remote Controller’s 4 direction keys
LEFT key among remote Controller’s 4 direction keys
RIGHT key among remote Controller’s 4 direction keys
OK
Home menu
Menu key (same with Home menu key)
Previous key (Back)
Volume up
Volume down
Mute (toggle)
Channel UP (+)
Channel DOWN (-)
Blue key of data broadcast
Green key of data broadcast
Red key of data broadcast
Yellow key of data broadcast
Play
Pause
Stop
Fast forward (FF)
Rewind (REW)
Skip Forward
Skip Backward
Record
Recording list
Repeat
Live TV
EPG
Current program information
Aspect ratio
External input
PIP secondary video
Show / Change subtitle
Program list
Tele Text
Mark
3D Video
3D L/R
Dash (-)
Previous channel (Flash back)
Favorite channel
Quick menu
Text Option
Audio Description
NetCast key (same with Home menu)
Energy saving
A/V mode
SIMPLINK
Exit
Reservation programs list
PIP channel UP
PIP channel DOWN
Switching between primary/secondary video
My Apps

Also do you know if it is possible to avoid XBMC to change refresh rate for 24p 3D? That is apparently not supported by my TV - and possibly all passive tv's.
Win 8.1 64bit
NUC5i5RYK, Onkyo TX508, LG 42LM620T
I can confirm this works using the Samsung Multi Screen option on my UN65F7100AFXZA with the same issue as blingg. I will try his settings later.
My country is invaded by Russian forces. My priorities were changed. There is no room for creativity in such conditions. Please do not expect any updates from me.
(2014-03-10, 06:22)pavel.kuzub Wrote: My country is invaded by Russian forces. My priorities were changed. There is no room for creativity in such conditions. Please do not expect any updates from me.
Fair enough, good luck and all the best.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hope everything turns out for the best. It's a shame we humans still can't solve our differences in a mature and civilised way.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Anyone have a hint for me to get this working on my samsung f6500 properly.

last week it was working well but today it won´t turn the tv into the right mode...

i just need to press 3d, turn right und press 3d

hmmm
I have a d6500 model and had to make quite some changes to make it (sort of) work:
This model not only remembers the last 3D setting, it also doesn't have an "end" position so going left many times and then one right doesn't select the second position. Luckily if I select "DOWN" and then "UP" again it always jumps back to the first option. So SBS for this model is "3D, P2000, DOWN, P1400, UP, P1400, RIGHT, P1400, EXIT".
Going back from 3D not always works out well. Sometimes the TV switches back automatically but not always, making it unreliable.
Too bad these TV's don't have specific commands for "3d off", 3D SBS" etc.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Thanks, works great
Anyone get it working on PS58C7000?
It found my tv OK but doesn't change to 3D.
How does the plugin know it's a 3D movies? Does it rely on the name of the file?

Any help appreciated.

Actually, it looks like the script was invoked and ran successfully ->

23:11:47 T:928 INFO: CPythonInvoker(6, C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.3denabler.samsungtv-master\service.py): script successfully run
23:11:47 T:4740 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(6, C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.3denabler.samsungtv-master\service.py): script termination took 236ms
Can someone adapt this to a Sony KDL55w900a? It's a pretty popular set, for some reason when 3D SBS mode is turned on in XBMC my tv greys out the SBS so instead of getting the proper 3D for my Active 3D set I just end up with two screens SBS.
Just curious if there is any way to make an addon like this for use with RS232 remote commands. I have an Optoma HD131XE Projector which has an RS232 remote control port, but no network conectivity. Would be great if this could be modified to send RS232 commands to switch 3D modes when doing so in XBMC.

Here is a link to the Manual which has a list of all the RS232 commands
http://www.optomausa.com/webresources/fi...1Xe_UM.pdf

If any programmers are willing to work on this let me know and i can help with testing and can donate some beer money.

thanks

Bugleboy

PS, I'm using openelec 4.0 (gotham final release)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D Enabler Samsung TV5